đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

DJ BURNS involved in LG6?

BabylonHooker

Featured Posts

BabylonHooker

BURNS is  an English record producer, songwriter, and DJ. He produced some songs for Ellie Goulding, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlison, especially the sensual worldwide hit Make Me by miss Britney Spears ft. G-Eazy. He recently commented on Bloodpop's instagram post with some suspicious milk bottle icons and he just liked a tweet about him being involved in LG6. (He liked Gaga's pregnant tweet too, so... :popcorn:) Thots ?

sdasdas.png

dasdasdasdsa.png

:music:

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Galagala

I don't like these songs he made.:triggered:

I hope Gaga to collaborate with Louis Bell, the songwriter of "Sucker","Sunflower","Havana",and "Without Me".

Jill

well well well

if those aren't the same milk bottles gaga uses to feed her soon-to-be-newborn child

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

FATCAT

This could go really well or really wrong. Too many cooks in the kitchen can be a real thing with music. 

Here for it though if they've split up the songs though. 

Purr more, hiss less.

Bloody hooker

He had songs signed by Spinnin’ Records? If he is involved on LG6, then we’re in for a treat. :giveup:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

LilyLark
28 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

This could go really well or really wrong. Too many cooks in the kitchen can be a real thing with music. 

Here for it though if they've split up the songs though. 

LM are going to be mad at me, but it kind of seems like DJWS and Sophie are out. DJWS liking that tweet about her going in another direction and all...and didn't Sophie kind of dance around the question and kind of make it seem like she might not be involved anymore?

So if it's BloodPop, Diplo, Burns, Boys Noize, and Gaga that doesn't seem like too many cooks. ARTPOP had so many producers, on the other hand....

Boys Noize seem kind of out of place with the rest, tbh.

38 minutes ago, Galagala said:

I don't like these songs he made.:triggered:

I hope Gaga to collaborate with Louis Bell, the songwriter of "Sucker","Sunflower","Havana",and "Without Me".

Whoa! That’s a great pop list lyrically

FATCAT
Just now, LilyLark said:

LM are going to be mad at me, but it kind of seems like DJWS and Sophie are out. DJWS liking that tweet about her going in another direction and all...and didn't Sophie kind of dance around the question and kind of make it seem like she might not be involved anymore?

So if it's BloodPop, Diplo, DJ Burns, Boys Noize, and Gaga that doesn't seem like too many cooks. ARTPOP had so many producers, on the other hand....

Boys Noize seem kind of out of place with the rest, tbh.

Well DJWS said he was out, so that's 100%. Sophie is just an unknown rn. She kind of spilled the beans that they were working on something so she'll probably not say something either way. We'll just have to find out.

Purr more, hiss less.

LibraLove
14 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Well DJWS said he was out, so that's 100%. Sophie is just an unknown rn. She kind of spilled the beans that they were working on something so she'll probably not say something either way. We'll just have to find out.

What if they’re song is on Sophie’s album and not necessarily on Gaga’s?

LilyLark
11 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I'm just wondering how cohesive it will be in terms of sound—as that has always been a minor criticism of her albums. And while producers adapt for the musicians, Boys Noize and Sophie seem like the odd ones out, especially Boys Noize.

I'm curious as to why so many are convinced it's going to be industrial techno. Cause Boys Noize I can see that, but not the rest of the producers....they kind of indicate electropop.

AJRocketMan

I don’t think so. I think he’s just excited like we are.

Archived