Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Guilty or Innocent?

En_Sabah_Nur

Guilty or Innocent?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Is Michael Jackson Guilty or Innocent?!

• Guilty
    • Innocent
    • Unsure

Featured Posts

GypsyBabe
13 minutes ago, Economy said:

I mean a lot of boys play mostly with boys it's not that uncommon

:sure: 

A bit convenient to be an adult man who plays with boys who are the exact same age and then replaces them when they get to puberty. 

Also, when I was that age, we played with everyone. Play group delineation is not naturally occurring until middle school (unless parents force it). 

⚯͛

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chantelleb
2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

They shouldn't have put their kids in that situation, but you have to understand that innocent people aren't inviting kids over to spend the night in the same bed with them. Shits suspicious & definitely crosses a line no matter if their parents allowed it to happen. You're excusing the creepiness and blaming the kids & parents for being victims.

No I'm not I'm saying it's not one sided as your making its seem it's all messed up and FOR THE LAST time he should've been tried when he was alive if he did something go back and read my post because clearly your not getting the fact that I don't think for a second it doesn't look fishy I'm saying the man is dead and they had many years to their points across take you angry post somewhere else of your not gonna take two seconds to read to see I think this WHOLE situation is messed up and sad for every one who is involved

Runway
1 hour ago, FATCAT said:

I think he was a creepy guy who did creepy things with kids. We'll never know to what extent, but the circumstantial evidence is there.

True

He’s been accused by like ten kids, owned books with child nudity, had secret rooms in his house, kissed little boy’s on the lips and held their hands in public as well as sharing beds with them. He’s been accused by over 7 people of inappropriate contact and it goes all the way back to the late 70s when he masturbated while talking on the phone with a 13 year old Terry George. 

SlaeUrAnus

Only hanging out with young boys and not young girls, and then ‘dumping’ them when they turned 14 years old solidified it for me.

I used to believe it was because he didn’t have a childhood, but after watching the documentary, with the whole having bells in the hallway therefore he knew if someone was walking to to bedroom absolutely chilled me to the core.

In my messy era.

53 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Only hanging out with young boys and not young girls, and then ‘dumping’ them when they turned 14 years old solidified it for me.

I used to believe it was because he didn’t have a childhood, but after watching the documentary, with the whole having bells in the hallway therefore he knew if someone was walking to to bedroom absolutely chilled me to the core.

Honestly when James said during the Oprah interview that he still felt like he met Michael down by doing the documentary that really sealed it for me. Like what grown heterosexual man would admit half of the things he did if he just fabricated a case for a lawsuit payout? I could be wrong of course, but I think Leaving Neverland really contextualized a lot of weird things about MJ and pedophilia fits him better than poor soul who lost his childhood because that excuse only explains away so much of his behavior.

Archived