Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Guilty or Innocent?

En_Sabah_Nur

Guilty or Innocent?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Is Michael Jackson Guilty or Innocent?!

• Guilty
    • Innocent
    • Unsure

Featured Posts

En_Sabah_Nur
1 minute ago, The Bad Joker said:

Didn't you all have a thread for this just yesterday?

Wasn’t on here yesterday, sorry!  :shrug:

Egypt. W

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mariomania1234

I can only hope that the people who were genuinely swayed by this "documentary" would be willing to question their judgement if a proper rebuttal was made on MJ's part, including the side of the story that was left out of it.

ilgkp

I cant believe that people are defending this pedophile because he was "a legend"...

Hi (sorry for my bad english)

GypsyBabe

I think if you put yourself in a parental mindset and watch how he behaved then you would be alarmed thinking of Michael behaving that way towards your own little boy. 

If you take away Michaels fame and image and he was just a man down the end of your street, then how would you feel?

Does mental illness absolve you of any responsibility for violence and trauma that you may have caused others? 

There are a lot of factors that go into this case. The reality is that he behaved hideously inappropriately with children who were largely disadvantaged both economically and with regards to their health. He took advantage of families and used impressionable human beings as play things and objects. It’s inexcusable. 

There was also child ****ography found in his home. 

⚯͛

PunkTheFunk
8 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

I can only hope that the people who were genuinely swayed by this "documentary" would be willing to question their judgement if a proper rebuttal was made on MJ's part, including the side of the story that was left out of it.

I would absolutely be open to hearing the other side. However I've yet to hear a rebuttal that isn't "The accusers are liars and doing it for the money!" and "Michael was a child inside an adult's body!"

FATCAT
19 minutes ago, Chantelleb said:

He built a playground and had children there in public this wasn't hidden families knew where their kids where I'm saying I think it's wrong to drag him when the man's not here to defend himself , also if he did touch them or do this stuff their is no excuse for that mental health or not that's not a line I think anyone should get away with

Having kids for sleepovers is crossing that line imo.

Purr more, hiss less.

Chantelleb
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

Having kids for sleepovers is crossing that line imo.

Once again going back to who's kids where these they didn't sneak out there. There parents are the ones who didn't speak of any of this until his was gone and there is proof of the parents telling their kids to say something happen just for money so goes back to one they shouldn't have said yes in the first place and they should've taken him to court if it actually happened. 

Economy
22 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

What I find the most odd is that if he “felt like a child” and supposedly was a child...then why did he only choose pre-pubescent boys to hang out with and sleep in bed with? Children of both sexes play together. Why did he always have a trophy boy? I want to believe that he is innocent but my sense tells me differently. 

I mean a lot of boys play mostly with boys it's not that uncommon

24 minutes ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

I wonder if “Peter Pan Syndrome” is actually a  psychological disorder, or not?!  🤔

What's that?

Chantelleb
1 minute ago, Economy said:

I mean a lot of boys play mostly with boys it's not that uncommon

What's that?

Um I would assume it means like the story of Peter pan someone who didn't wanna grow up and the lost boys yeah idk it's just all sad no matter how you flip it .

En_Sabah_Nur
6 minutes ago, Chantelleb said:

Um I would assume it means like the story of Peter pan someone who didn't wanna grow up and the lost boys yeah idk it's just all sad no matter how you flip it .

THIS ⬆️⬆️

Egypt. W

FATCAT
13 minutes ago, Chantelleb said:

Once again going back to who's kids where these they didn't sneak out there. There parents are the ones who didn't speak of any of this until his was gone and there is proof of the parents telling their kids to say something happen just for money so goes back to one they shouldn't have said yes in the first place and they should've taken him to court if it actually happened. 

They shouldn't have put their kids in that situation, but you have to understand that innocent people aren't inviting kids over to spend the night in the same bed with them. Shits suspicious & definitely crosses a line no matter if their parents allowed it to happen. You're excusing the creepiness and blaming the kids & parents for being victims.

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived