šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who Will Dominate? Gaga, Taylor Swift, Adele or Rihanna?

Economy

Biggest Artist  

249 members have voted

1. 1. Of these 3 (or 4 if Rihanna also ends up releasing) who will perform the best commercially?

• Lady Gaga
    • Taylor Swift
    • Adele
    • Rihanna

Featured Posts

nakedidea

Adele will sell the most albums.Ā 

Rihanna will sell the most singles.

Taylor Swift will explode for a month or so then die off.Ā 

Ā 

I honestly don't know what's going to happen to GAGA.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShayCristoforo

Adele is frontrunner always.
But Gaga has a chance since she has maximized her supporters through ASIB. If she combines that with a killer Ā singleĀ likeĀ Bad Romance, Poker Face or Born This Way, we may have something that could outperform a Rolling In The Deep, Someone Like You, or a Hello.

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Ronk
20 hours ago, Gracious Gaga said:

ME. Ā I've wanted to be a star since BEFORE I was 13 years old. Ā its 2019 and this is MY time to shine.

I'm rooting for you.Ā 

I live outside the space time continuum.

Ronk
37 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Adele is frontrunner always.
But Gaga has a chance since she has maximized her supporters through ASIB. If she combines that with a killer Ā singleĀ likeĀ Bad Romance, Poker Face or Born This Way, we may have something that could outperform a Rolling In The Deep, Someone Like You, or a Hello.

Yes, she just needs another killer single like Shallow, or the others.Ā  Radio would follow and album sales would follow.Ā  She is better known now than ever among a wider audience, so I don't think it would take much for things to fall into place for her.

I live outside the space time continuum.

StrawberryBlond

Adele will sell the most, then Taylor, then Gaga, then Rihanna.

Adele is a total one-off who it seems will always sell well regardless of how old she is, how long she's been away or how much she continues to replicate the same sound. She will sell the most albums although it'll be her second lowest seller after her debut and only her lead single will be a huge success.

Taylor went through her lowest album sales ever with Reputation last time and her only huge hit was her lead single, so I doubt she'll do much better this time around. She'll still have the fanbase to sell a good million or two in albums and her lead single will do well although I don't know if it'll be a hit all over the world this time and her follow-up singles will likely follow the same trajectory as Reputation's.

Gaga has just made an epic comeback but that doesn't necessarily translate into amazing studio album sales. But it can certainly provide the hype initially. Her album will definitely sell more than Joanne, no question and her first single will be a guaranteed top 3 in most of the world, though a #1 might still be hard to do, depending on what style she goes for. It will overall be her most successful era since BTW, for sure, however.

Rihanna hasn't been doing anything for quite some time and she's heading towards her biggest ever break between albums. Anti suffered for all the pushbacks it had going on and because she abandoned her original annual release schedule and stopped doing lots of promo, so its going to be her hardest era to make a comeback. Remember that her last album only sold 1.1 million worldwide (over half of which came from the US) so she's going to have really struggle over 3 years later, when pure sales are harder and harder to come by. On an international level, she's really going to struggle as Work was the only successful single from that album worldwide, it was only in America that she got an additional 2 top 10's. I feel she's just let herself drift into the background too much and if she is indeed going to make a genuine dancehall album, I don't know how that's going to be received in the current music climate, even if it does come out in the summer.

Archived