Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who Will Dominate? Gaga, Taylor Swift, Adele or Rihanna?

Economy

Biggest Artist  

249 members have voted

1. 1. Of these 3 (or 4 if Rihanna also ends up releasing) who will perform the best commercially?

• Lady Gaga
    • Taylor Swift
    • Adele
    • Rihanna

Featured Posts

27monster27
33 minutes ago, Anisko said:

There's rumors that adele's next album is not as her last albums and that there's a totally new musical direction (dance music maybe ?:huh:) .. And tbh if that ended up to be true this year we will witness the downgrade of miss Adele .

Gaga had a great potential to literally dominate this year but we all knew her team :ally: .. Also she needs to really step up her visual game if she wants to rule again .

Rihanna will have a successful era because she keeps playing it safe.. Same to miss taylor 

I think it was just rooted in the fact that it won't be titled based on her age. In Carpool Karaoke, she said that she likes trilogies. I am excited to see what direction it goes in.

he/him/his

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gypsy101

Adele will probably dominate all

i just hope they all release a couple months apart and maybe give each other some time to shine

i am not ready for music 2019

DavidJP

IF gagas team plays their cards right and does SOMETHING now then maybe LG but my  money is on adele

Economy
10 minutes ago, David Pontrella said:

IF gagas team plays their cards right and does SOMETHING now then maybe LG but my  money is on adele

There's a first time for everything so there's hope :poot:

Angelm

Adele will sell and have ww success (album)

Taylor will kinda sell and that’s it, U.S only... as always (album)

Rihanna will make hit singles and take over streaming (singles)

Gaga... kinda difficult with this one, she will have all eyes on her (if she releases before all of the previous ones) if that’s the case, then, she will debut big, huge album opening week 300-400-and maybe 500k if we want to be delusional. Her single could peak/debut #1 because of the hype, but afterwards... idk if her team could keep the momentum, she would still get acclaim and everything, but it all depends on the promo and music style she’s going for, she could totally DOMINATE 2019 and outshine all the other girls, but ugh... they have a lot of work to do, this could be one of Gaga’s biggest peaks, they really need to get this in check. She has big expectations to fill (coming from the GP, critics and sadly, from her biggest critics, us, Little Delusioners) but I’ll be happy with anything.

GAGA is coming to take over :vegas:

tenor.gif?itemid=9960122 

YourCureness

Im quite curious with Adele's album though. As we all know, fourth album curse seems like a legit phenomenon. I wonder if she is THAT powerful to withstand that. 

Jakkusan

Judging by the past year, Ariana will unload a few (very bland and same-sounding) albums cuz whythef*cknot

Seriously though, I think the GP is dying for a fresh new Adele record and I think a lot of people (thanks to ASIB) are hungry to see what Gaga does next. 

27monster27
12 minutes ago, Angelm said:

Adele will sell and have ww success (album)

Taylor will kinda sell and that’s it, U.S only... as always (album)

Rihanna will make hit singles and take over streaming (singles)

Gaga... kinda difficult with this one, she will have all eyes on her (if she releases before all of the previous ones) if that’s the case, then, she will debut big, huge album opening week 300-400-and maybe 500k if we want to be delusional. Her single could peak/debut #1 because of the hype, but afterwards... idk if her team could keep the momentum, she would still get acclaim and everything, but it all depends on the promo and music style she’s going for, she could totally DOMINATE 2019 and outshine all the other girls, but ugh... they have a lot of work to do, this could be one of Gaga’s biggest peaks, they really need to get this in check. She has big expectations to fill (coming from the GP, critics and sadly, from her biggest critics, us, Little Delusioners) but I’ll be happy with anything.

GAGA is coming to take over :vegas:

tenor.gif?itemid=9960122 

I see four singles.

Billboard Hot 100 Peak Predictions:

First - #1

Second - #3 or #4

Third - #10 - #15

Fourth - #15 - #40

he/him/his

Economy
14 minutes ago, YourCureness said:

Im quite curious with Adele's album though. As we all know, fourth album curse seems like a legit phenomenon. I wonder if she is THAT powerful to withstand that. 

Yeah legit... What's with 4th albums flopping for big stars??? :air:

Economy
4 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

I see four singles.

Billboard Hot 100 Peak Predictions:

First - #1

Second - #3 or #4

Third - #10 - #15

Fourth - #15 - #40

Looks realistic tbh

zakariah

I wonder wtf Adele's fourth album will even be about, because she's said she's over the whole age thing, & she definitely isn't much of a concept album type of artist, or even a political statement music kind of artist

HorusRa2

Adele will sell albums but I don’t think her singles will have impact this go around. 

Taylor—I think this time she’s going to really miss the mark. Just depends on where she’s going. If she’s staying near the lane from last round, this isn’t going to bode well for her I think. 

For Rihanna, it’s hit or miss or I should say until there is a hit. She always finds a way to get 1 smash from a record. I assume it’ll be her best record in terms of quality and commercial appeal since Loud. 

For Gaga, I don’t even know anymore. It could be anything. It really depends on radio, whether or not visuals are good and whether or not she gets good placement on TTH. Other than that, so long as the musical direction is anywhere other than Joanne, I think she’ll be okay. 

LilyLark
1 hour ago, gypsy101 said:

Adele will probably dominate all

i just hope they all release a couple months apart and maybe give each other some time to shine

i am not ready for music 2019

Yeah, I hope they all do well. However, it's very crowded and Taylor and Adele always dominate with sales. This ain't a popular opinion, but I feel like if Gaga's going to drop soon-ish she should have dropped last Friday. Her strength has always been longevity and pure sales, and it's going to be harder for her to sustain that if Taylor's out in mid April.

Archived