💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who Will Dominate? Gaga, Taylor Swift, Adele or Rihanna?

Economy

Biggest Artist  

249 members have voted

1. 1. Of these 3 (or 4 if Rihanna also ends up releasing) who will perform the best commercially?

• Lady Gaga
    • Taylor Swift
    • Adele
    • Rihanna

Featured Posts

Dutch

Adele will do great, but not as amazing as before, unless she finds a new sound.

Taylor will probably underperform for her standards. Her ‘flop’ era as a pop girl, at least outside USA where she isn’t that big to begin with.

Rihanna, well depends on the music. 

IF Gaga does everything right, so right single choices, great visuals, great promo and great performances like she used to do, then she will be on top.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
misunderstood

Adele > Taylor > Rihanna = Gaga

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

whore
20 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Adele: album sales

Rihanna: singles 

Lady Gaga: both (hopefully)

Taylor: her Witness era is coming (sorry not sorry)

I agree with the first two, though I believe Gaga is going to get the best critical acclaim. 

Guest Anisko

There's rumors that adele's next album is not as her last albums and that there's a totally new musical direction (dance music maybe ?:huh:) .. And tbh if that ended up to be true this year we will witness the downgrade of miss Adele .

Gaga had a great potential to literally dominate this year but we all knew her team :ally: .. Also she needs to really step up her visual game if she wants to rule again .

Rihanna will have a successful era because she keeps playing it safe.. Same to miss taylor 

Galagala

TS and Adele are the queens of commercial performances.

Gaga will not:trollga:

BalmungBard
26 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Adele: album sales

Rihanna: singles 

Lady Gaga: both (hopefully)

Taylor: her Witness era is coming (sorry not sorry)

I agree, cause Adele dominates on album sales because it seems her team/management doesn’t put the album on streaming services until they feel like they’ve hit the numbers they’ve wanted to hit.

rihanna releases those singles that radios love to over play so that’s gonna work in her favor. 

As long as Gaga uses this momentum she has now she’ll do good on both and they pick a great first single. And great music video

as for Taylor I honestly don’t know :ohwell:

NYC - Gamer - Artist - Writer - FFXIV Balmung

Bonkers

It's Gaga, and this question will prove it:

Imagine being each of the artists and ask yourself, which artist would you see as the biggest threat to sales and awards?   The only one who said Adele was Gaga.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Economy
13 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

That's how it's been.  But if Gaga's music appeals to the A Star is Born crowd, she has a massive new group of people willing to give it a chance, actually *wanting* to like it now.  It's almost like she's a new artist.  

Honestly, I'm interested to find out who Gaga wants to be now.  You know what I mean?  It'll say a lot because she really knows who she is now and what makes her happy.    I mean, considering everything has done, everything she's been through, what does she want to do?  I don't think any other album has had as much potential to say, "this is who I really am" :excited2:

Yeah. It's good she can reinvent herself that's how artists last (when the reinvention a work out sometimes they don't)

Artists who don't change die

Gaga has now been popular a full decade. Usually artists who surpass a decade of success, their name is in the industry for good

Serial Chiller

GGD: Guys we gotta support females ruling pop music! 

Also GGD: WHICH POP QUEEN DO YOU THINK WILL DOMINATE? LET’S PIT THEM AGAINST ONE ANOTHER!!!!!

:coffee:

Bonkers
Just now, Economy said:

Yeah. It's good she can reinvent herself that's how artists last (when the reinvention a work out sometimes they don't)

Artists who don't change die

Gaga has now been popular a full decade. Usually artists who surpass a decade of success, their name is in the industry for good

I think it'll boil down to this:  If she made this album for US, it's probably going to be ok.  If she made it for HERSELF, I think it's going to change the world. :giveup:  Is her heart truly in it.  I think that it is. :giveup:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Economy
49 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Adele will do great, but not as amazing as before, unless she finds a new sound.

Taylor will probably underperform for her standards. Her ‘flop’ era as a pop girl, at least outside USA where she isn’t that big to begin with.

Rihanna, well depends on the music. 

IF Gaga does everything right, so right single choices, great visuals, great promo and great performances like she used to do, then she will be on top.

Yeah I feel like Adele's lead single will be huge just because of the hype of her comeback but I don't know about the singles after that

Mylene

Adele is def gonna be frontloaded only the lead single and the album will do good

Taylor frontloaded like Reputation again but she's gonna debut at 1.2m again

Rihanna is def gonna be huuuge she probably gonna dominate single wise and the fact now she's an album artist

Gaga era will be dead after the second single so

at the end Rihanna is gonna end all of them

Pop Music

Would be happy with everyone except for Rihanna. Don't need her trap reggae edm all over my year. No shade to rih just not my summer vibes

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Damon

Adele, Taylor and Rihanna (this one will be the one with more longetivity) will have a #1 single debut, Gaga will have one but it won't be the lead,  it will reach Top 5

Adele, Taylor and Gaga will have a large amount of album sales first week but Gaga and Adele are the ones to have a better long run

mark my words

... and now i just sit in silence.

Thomas P

Gaga is gonna have half the single success of Rihanna and half the album success of Adele.

taylor will be somewhere in the middle (I feel like it’s gonna be a reputation era) 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived