V Magazine Hardcover Edition
other

Possible terror attack in Utrecht, Netherlands

Featured Posts

Melech

Multiple shots were fired in a tram in a Dutch city of Utrecht, leaving several people injured, police said. Emergency services and anti-terror teams have arrived at the scene. 

A square around a tram station outside downtown Utrecht is on lockdown following the shooting, local media reported. Police have cordoned off the area and adjacent streets, but the perpetrator managed to escape.

Ambulances and emergency services are also present although the number of injured is yet to be clarified.

Police said it's looking at all pausible motifs of the shooting, including terrorism.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rt.com/news/454104-utrecht-shooting-victims-police/amp/

• Sad 11

Jacksonotta

Oh no... I used to live nearby and have several friends who work and study there.. hope everyone is ok

I'm obsessively opposed to the typical...
  • Love 1

The Louvre

My city. It was really scared an hour ago, especially with the rumours of additional shootings, which thank god turned out to be just rumours. All my friends and housemates are stuck in University buildings, cause they're closed off. The suspect escaped in a red car and there are helicopters flying around looking for it, which is why everyone is advised to stay in. Maximum terror threat 5 has been given for the first time in the Netherlands for the province Utrecht until at least 6 pm.

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Dutch

There are also more policeman and alertness at the cities Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Schipol Airport, trainstation and mosques.

Still no clear information.

• Like 2

Dutch

Police asked to look out for this man, not confirmed to be the shooter.

Alexander Levi
2 hours ago, Gabe said:

I hope everything is alright, the world is going to ****. 

The world is not going to ****. I would much rather be living in present day than any time in the past.

However, when dealing with climate, yes - the world is going to ****.

Edited by Alexander Levi
  • Like 2

calmar

I have a soft spot for the Netherlands since I lived there for a while - I'm terribly sad and anxious about this. Hope the perpetrator is found. :ohno: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない
  • Love 1

Morphine Prince

Scary. Possible terrorism, interested in seeing the motive of this. 

For the debt I owe, gotta sell my soul, 'Cause I can't say no, no, I can't say no
  • Love 1

Justo

Everyone here at work can't stop talking about it. It's awful that such a terrible act has taken place in our country. I hope the suspect will get caught as soon as possible. 

• Love 1

Dutch

3 dead and 9 wounded is the newest update.

Edited by Dutch
  • Sad 5

053Timo
2 minutes ago, Dutch said:

3 killed persons and 9 wounded is the newest update.

Relatively low numbers considering it was in a tram, in the morning.

Morphine Prince

These random, small shootings are just as scary as large full blown attacks.

It makes you feel like you can’t go anywhere without some lunatic carrying out an attack. 

The ISIS tactic. 

For the debt I owe, gotta sell my soul, 'Cause I can't say no, no, I can't say no

Henri Bardot

What the ****. 

boys don't cry