💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG6: It All Comes Together

DutchHooker

Featured Posts

just another gay
1 hour ago, Bovary said:

No one over noticed it's on her RIGHT arm and side of body, the one where, so far, only the jazz / C2C one is?

plus the graphic is a music notes which feels more classic.....and if OP really guessed the black and white aesthetic is correct...... it all add up as.... a JAZZ album LOLLLLLLL

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
2 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

People were getting sick of her in 2012, not just 2013. In 2012 she basically fell off the map.

This. I don't think people are tired a bit of her right now, on the contrary... She has never been on a better light than right now

MrDarkGa

I think that the 6th album has been done for ages, or at least 90%+ of it. I think the black and white photoshoots from last year were initial, sneaky teasing that could be used to fall back on if the movie didnt do well because, if we're honest, the large majority of the GP didnt see her as a respected artist or versatile musician at the time. I think that if ASIB had flopped or had really underperformed, she would have started the new album cycle before Enigma's opening night and we would have had the album early this year. But since ASIB well and truly smashed, the 6th album has been put on hold until now. The reason nothing was said about it was that no one really knew how long the movie popularity would last for, so they didnt want to undershoot or overshoot a date to start teasing again. The movie is only recently dying down after about 6 months (inc. September as this is when we got most of the trailers). ASIB isnt going to get any bigger, so now is the right time to start the new cycle. :firega:

DutchHooker
1 hour ago, Magneto said:

I would love this to be true. Do you guys think it's possible for her to release a pop single right after this more ac oriented song? (Assuming it will be pop)

I hope so, I'm tired of the ballad era... but the Little Charter in me loves the chart succes of Shallow so... idk.. I just want DarkPop and if that's happening I'll SCREAM..

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

YourCureness
12 hours ago, DutchHooker said:

Why should you rush another single when a single still has a lot of potential?

You think Shallow is over,  but it's growing massively on Pop radio in the us and a total of +2m AI a day. It could stay in the top 10 for a longer time..

What potential are we still talking about for Shallow? From now on everything that Shallow will achieve is for longevity, because the song already reached the top, it already received all the awards. 

Shallow's longevity and momentum is the perfect vehicle to launch a new single. If LG6 is not coming soon that would have been for ARUTW. But now that she is teasing LG6, they might as well use this momentum to propel LG6 lead to the top. 

DutchHooker
1 minute ago, YourCureness said:

What potential are we still talking about for Shallow? From now on everything that Shallow will achieve is for longevity, because the song already reached the top, it already received all the awards. 

Shallow's longevity and momentum is the perfect vehicle to launch a new single. If LG6 is not coming soon that would have been for ARUTW. But now that she is teasing LG6, they might as well use this momentum to propel LG6 lead to the top. 

It is indeed about longetivity, but if we manage to wait and get Shallow to top 10 radio, it'll stay there... now it's top 30 but still a lot of growth..

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

River
5 hours ago, Infinity Wave said:

Do we really? :laughga:

yes yes in Calabria :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

WORLDofGAGA
2 hours ago, elijahfan said:

March is still too soon imo, Shallow is still too big. Summer seems like a good  guess - Shallow will probably have died by then, and people will be ready for more from her.

That’s true but some say it’s good to release now with the hype surrounding her, plus if it’s that far away I don’t know why she would change her profile picture or background so early, unless it isn’t for new music but seems odd. Either way whatever will be will be. Not gonna lie I am a little hyped that it’s sooner rather than later. 

@W0RLDofGAGA

wonderlanddynasty
14 hours ago, DutchHooker said:

She gives birth to herself on her birthday :firega:

This sounds so clever:giveup:

Gagadonna
1 minute ago, hurricane326 said:

What do you mean sis?

She means it's gonna rain tomorrow in New York

jaXXXon

A speculation is a lot closer to a 'thought' or an 'opinion' than it is to a rumor. YOU are speculating/thinking/sharing YOUR opinion on the matter. A rumor is not that :huntyga:

jaXXXon
14 hours ago, DutchHooker said:

I don't think it was for Enigma, because it has another theme and they already used the G A G A caption, the enigma pics were with the neon-lights. I think they already know what they wanted to do with LG6, but I think they waited for LG6, because ASIB was a bigger succes than expected. 

Yeah and she's never waited more than three years in between studio albums:

2008: The Fame

2011: Born This Way

2013: ARTPOP

2016: Joanne

2019: LG6

Fits perfectly. 

Archived