💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG6: It All Comes Together

DutchHooker

Featured Posts

BleepBloop
Just now, DutchHooker said:

In the pre-ARTPOP era she had an egg as profile picture for like 10 months or so? It doesn't mean it's starting in like 2 weeks.. and I still think it's too soon.

Btw, she can post something about Freddy or something like that :derpga:

That was pre-ARTPOP Gaga

That was a random egg, this is most probably our first glimpse of the album.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DutchHooker
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Who cares of Shallow being still strong ? A lot of artists are pudding several songs

Once Interscope will stop paying radios for next single instead Shallow will die in charts 

Do you think they're still doing payola for Shallow???

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

monketsharona
1 minute ago, DutchHooker said:

Do you think they're still doing payola for Shallow???

Definitely they are just milking it imo

Gaga has clearly moved on

DutchHooker
14 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Definitely they are just milking it imo

Gaga has clearly moved on

I think other pop stations are just following Z100 and  that's the reason why it gets +2M AI each day.. I don't think they're doing payola anymore.. 

Perhaps she should release LG6 lead when Shallow gets a negative AI growth...

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

DutchHooker
55 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

I feel like those images that were posted were probably outtakes/unused LG6 photoshoot images, that’s why they were so open to posting them online, also you can tell that they took the pictures right off the screen of the laptop/monitor that were showing the images

Why should these pictures just be outtakes, they're literally perfect.. If she manages to have better pictures for LG6, I'm gonna die literally..

elijahfan
31 minutes ago, ghs said:

You literally dont understand anything about the streaming era. The fact that she has a song going strong in every metric is a GOOD thing for the lead single. More is more when it comes to streaming and i bet radio is dying to jump to another Gaga song as they had a problem with Shallow before it blew up

I also happen to remember the ARTPOP era :ohwell:

21 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I also happen to remember the ARTPOP era :ohwell:

What one thing has to do with the other? ARTPOP came out more than 2 years after BTW, there was no overlap in singles AND streaming wasn’t strong and the main metric at that point. Anyway who cares is coming soon

elijahfan
1 minute ago, ghs said:

What one thing has to do with the other? ARTPOP came out more than 2 years after BTW, there was no overlap in singles AND streaming wasn’t strong and the main metric at that point. Anyway who cares is coming soon

Gaga had been shoved down everyone's throats between 2011-12, and people were fed up by 2013. That's what happened. Also, streaming is the literal death of the music industry - while it is an economic reality, it definitely shouldn't be the only angle to a marketing strategy, especially from someone like Gaga whose artistic vision encompasses more than just figures on a screen.

DutchHooker

Gaga is born on March 28th, so the rumor of her releasing on her birthday could be true and it'll also support the pregnancy theory in combination with the self-titled album.. She gives birth to herself on her birthday 

DutchHooker
9 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

And maybe GAGA is the makeup line? :cryga:

That would be a nightmare :messga:

monketsharona
34 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

I think other pop stations are just following Z100 and  that's the reason why it gets +2M AI each day.. I don't think they're doing payola anymore.. 

Perhaps she should release LG6 lead when Shallow gets a negative AI growth...

I think she should care a lot more about the other artists releasing than Shallow imo

Shallow is 6 months old, it will die once she'll be releasing fresh stuff, especially if it is sonically mainstream / radio friendly

DutchHooker
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

I think she should care a lot more about the other artists releasing than Shallow imo

Shallow is 6 months old, it will die once she'll be releasing fresh stuff, especially if it is sonically mainstream / radio friendly

Perhaps you're right thoo.. I just hope Taylor doesn't block Gaga..

AJRocketMan
5 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Gaga had been shoved down everyone's throats between 2011-12, and people were fed up by 2013. That's what happened. Also, streaming is the literal death of the music industry - while it is an economic reality, it definitely shouldn't be the only angle to a marketing strategy, especially from someone like Gaga whose artistic vision encompasses more than just figures on a screen.

People were getting sick of her in 2012, not just 2013. In 2012 she basically fell off the map.

Archived