💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG6: It All Comes Together

DutchHooker

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash
8 hours ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

I saw a theory of Gaga is giving birth to herself, hence album title and tweet, with the album coming out her her birthday midnight, being a Friday. 

Born This Way video teas

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Angelm said:

Shallow already went #1, got the Oscar, Grammys and tons of other awards, there’s no need to keep Shallow alive, Shallow’s chart run from now on is just for fun and longevity, the song already made it’s points :vegas:

wrong quote - sorry! 

8 hours ago, DutchHooker said:

I think it's too soon, because Shallow is still rising on US radio..

that didnt stop her from releasing bad romance. paparazzi was still going strong at #6 at the time 

ChromeAngel
9 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Photoshootsï»ż ï»żare very often old when the pictures finally come out. Like, the V Magazine photoï»żshoot was done 6 months ago, and the photos just saw the light of day recently...ï»żï»żï»ż

ï»ż

Well of course the photos are old by the time they’re used. What I’m saying is why would they release them just to re-release them again 

DutchHooker
1 hour ago, maxmore said:

that didnt stop her from releasing bad romance. paparazzi was still going strong at #6 at the time 

Difference is that paparazzi was strong at one point, Shallow has a comeback and is rising a lot...

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

DutchHooker
29 minutes ago, ChromeAngel said:

Well of course the photos are old by the time they’re used. What I’m saying is why would they release them just to re-release them again 

Because the pictures are just perfect :firega:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Maryjanesdope
10 hours ago, Hi Its Nicole said:

I AM SHAKING OMG KING OF THEORYS

Idk why i read this as "king of the orgys":saladga:

elijahfan
10 hours ago, DutchHooker said:

I don't think that, why did her entire team used the caption  G x A x G x A for something that was just for fun and now she is teasing that name..

Yeah, I agree on that point. The thing is, I'm pretty sure they hired Eli as artistic director with ENIGMA and LG6 in mind, and they kinda did this shoot to test the waters. Since the photos wouldn't be used for ENIGMA, they kinda used them to tease the bigger project to come, in a way...? I still think it was a one-off thing that ended up being used as some kind of teaser. To introduce her new visual direction for the projects to come.

elijahfan
10 hours ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

Lol true but it would probably still count as new music Friday, either way just a theory 

March is still too soon imo, Shallow is still too big. Summer seems like a good  guess - Shallow will probably have died by then, and people will be ready for more from her.

elijahfan
51 minutes ago, ChromeAngel said:

Maybe what we saw was just a tiny taste of what they've done - we're not talking about re-releasing stuff we already saw. But since Gaga is always creating and changing her mind, it would surprise me if LG6 did end up being visually consistent with what they've shot a year ago.

zakariah

I feel like those images that were posted were probably outtakes/unused LG6 photoshoot images, that’s why they were so open to posting them online, also you can tell that they took the pictures right off the screen of the laptop/monitor that were showing the images

DutchHooker
9 minutes ago, Maryjanesdope said:

Idk why i read this as "king of the orgys":saladga:

:hor::v:

monketsharona
10 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Her birthday is on a Thursday... at midnight, it becomes Friday 29th, which isn’t her birthday anymore. Just saying.

Most artists release music on Thursdays now tbh

elijahfan
Just now, monketsharona said:

Most artists release music on Thursdays now tbh

That's literally the first time I'm hearing this

Archived