đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

(18th March) Gaga Changes Profile Picture

Gam

Featured Posts

gagzus

Is it bad I’m in stan mode and thought that she referenced Hair at the awards with Freddy and those hints that said her new music sounded like Nine Inch Nails meets Mariah and I remembered Hair was inspired by Nine Inch Nails and I was like “holy **** we’re getting another 80s album girls!!1!” 

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ferretti

What an exciting day. I think GAGA is almost def the album name (and therefore, also a song). Gaga's been basically ready for this album since last summer and I think they're really planning this one out. I think single in the next month and then the album drop in July/August when she finishes up her next leg in Vegas.

I don't think this is the album cover though. The font is a little meh for a pop-altering masterpiece, but we Stan all the same.

disco stick tester, inquire within

tomsches
4 hours ago, Julien Mayer said:

Gaga is the new Twitter Egg :trollga:

Are you Lady Gaga? 

Glamourpuss
13 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

What if it's a solo jazz record? 

The musical notes, fact she's wearing black and white and looks classy... and she performed jazz in a bar a few days ago. 

I could be way wrong but it's fun to speculate. 

I find it hilarious and sort of sad at the same time that the most used reaction for this post was the sad one. :huntyga:

It seems that the fans really don't want jazz. 

I understand why though. 

misunderstood
1 minute ago, Glamourpuss said:

I find it hilarious and sort of sad at the same time that the most used reaction for this post was the sad one. :huntyga:

I sure as hell don't. :air:

I want Gaga to do whatever she wants of course so if it's a jazz album I'll buy it to support but I won't listen to it much just like how I haven't listened to CTC since the day it came out.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Just now, Glamourpuss said:

It's kind of understandable though, after seeing all the producers she's working with we're expecting something that isn't jazz. If she just randomly dropped a jazz album the meltdowns would be too much :messga:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Lazz Monster

i would be here for an original Jazz album :ally:

We're far from the Shallow now

josephalexander
10 hours ago, River Phoenix said:

slay so when do you think her lead single gonna drop? 

I feel like by the end of the month we’ll have a single or at least an announcement. BUT I’m kinda gagged... maybe she’ll drop the whole got damn album 

chipz

I never liked the selftitled album names, it's like the album does not have a name. But OMG YAS GAGAAAA!!! We are shoook!!!:party:

Glamourpuss
Just now, chipz said:

I never liked the selftitled album names, it's like the album does not have a name. But OMG YAS GAGAAAA!!! We are shoook!!!:party:

I think it would be different for Gaga though because the word "Gaga" has a meaning. 

Shadow

Can anyone play those notes from the pic? What does it sound like?

Silence those demons... . đź–¤

Shadow
2 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

What if she samples Radio Ga Ga !!! :gum:

That would be epic!

Silence those demons... . đź–¤

Petrichor
5 minutes ago, Shadow said:

Can anyone play those notes from the pic? What does it sound like?

I've been wondering this too! Curious to hear this sequence.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived