35 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

The font is a type writer-like font.

JOANNE - THE GAGA RE UP is really coming

Hold on to your waves sistrens

:huntyga:

Well maybe some of those RedOne tracks could happen at the end :laughga:

nikola
47 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

If history has taught us anything, it’s to not get our hopes up. This is either going to be nothing, or something to do with Haus Beauty!

(Yes I am trying to remain calm and praying that I am wrong. To be fair,  G A G A is probably a perfect album name right after Joanne) 

I mean yeah, but I feel like she would not put this as her profile picture and header just for fun... Something must be coming 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

ModernEcstasy
1 minute ago, nikola said:

I mean yeah, but I feel like she would not put this as her profile picture and header just for fun... Something must be coming 

Just like we believed that the Black and White photoshoot last year was leading up to something. Yet it was literally nothing at all. Despite everything being posted at certain times/days. 

Jeremy Kosinski
2 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Just like we believed that the Black and White photoshoot last year was leading up to something. Yet it was literally nothing at all. Despite everything being posted at certain times/days. 

But those pics were shared with the G A G A  caption so maybe they were leading to right now 🤔 jusss sayyyin lol 🤘

HookerOnAChurch

I can't believe some people are still thinking nothing is coming soon or the profile pic is just a promo pic for HausBeauty :laughga:

4 hours ago, ropi said:

Lady Gaga - Gaga sounds stupid. :(

If people didnt care about "Harry Styles - Harry Styles" I dont think theyll care about this one

ModernEcstasy
2 minutes ago, Jeremy Kosinski said:

But those pics were shared with the G A G A  caption so maybe they were leading to right now 🤔 jusss sayyyin lol 🤘

Well I hope you are right. :) 

HermesGr

Selftitle have a meaning Only if its the first album.. Otherwise, its a lazy option.. i guess, there is at least one track with an interesting title, who represents the album theme..:koons:

Thonin Dyn

inb4 they mispell "gaga" on the album cover and write "Maga" 

Serve it, Ancien City style!

DonnieDarko
7 minutes ago, HermesGr said:

Selftitle have a meaning Only if its the first album.. Otherwise, its a lazy option.. i guess, there is at least one track with an interesting title, who represents the album theme..:koons:

Wrong. I know plenty of self titled albums that were released well into the artist's career and they were successful, original, fresh and innovative. Look up "AALIYAH" by Aaliyah for example.

HermesGr
27 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Wrong. I know plenty of self titled albums that were released well into the artist's career and they were successful, original, fresh and innovative. Look up "AALIYAH" by Aaliyah for example.

Of course .. but it seems easy and not inspiring..

DonnieDarko
Just now, HermesGr said:

Of course .. but it seems easy and not inspiring..

To you. Plus, it's really not. 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived