Gypsy Life

Mid-day:

Shallow: 651,404,303 (+2,254,578) +165k from last Monday

ARUTW: 228,667,736 (+833,688)

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GABEL

Is there any reason why gaga is doing a mini software company tour?

It seems so random:triggered:

she can perform in any music festival but she keeps doing private tour, why? She needs technology support for LG6 or she's starting a technology company herself?

Vitleysingur

Mr. S minutes ago:

"Haha, never thought that I'm the topic of discussion here. Anyway, I did mention that it's delayed and TBD. When I said date and month, it's 90% confirmed, but if only the month means 40%. And then you know that things can always change last minute with high profile artists. 

OT: Now for sure, it's not May, not even June. Happy? 

I guess I shouldn't share anything related to Gaga if it's not confirmed anymore. "

:selena:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Monsterious

Shallow is the oldest song in the top 20 of Spotify WW (234 days)

FRANZGA
2 minutes ago, Vitleysingur said:

Mr. S minutes ago:

"Haha, never thought that I'm the topic of discussion here. Anyway, I did mention that it's delayed and TBD. When I said date and month, it's 90% confirmed, but if only the month means 40%. And then you know that things can always change last minute with high profile artists. 

I guess I shouldn't share anything related to Gaga if it's not confirmed anymore. "

Fad is Over confirmedT :trollga:

The only thing that can make up for this is a collab or ARUTW Push.  :noparty:

Kindness Ponk
10 minutes ago, Vitleysingur said:

Mr. S minutes ago:

Thank god this month is flood with new releases. She should choice a weak month to secure that Top5 first week.

HighwayGuy
11 minutes ago, Vitleysingur said:

Mr. S minutes ago:

Receipts? It’s not on the ATRL Lady Gaga thread 

BleepBloop
32 minutes ago, Vitleysingur said:

Um lol what makes you believe that? Everything he said we already knew, which is that Gaga pushed the single back to May, which he said is yet to bw confirmed. Overreacting much?

EDIT: Wait, did he say this?:sweat:

FRANZGA

Enigma is like one of the worst major thing that Gaga did in her career (quality wise)

and the fact that she performed it in 3 events outside of Vegas and planning to extend her stay in the strip??? a NIGHTMARE, literally a NIGHTMARE...

BenG

She has to use different productions for her shows. It’s starting to get boring hearing the same thing and seeing the same choreo

HiddenWeirdo
23 minutes ago, BenG said:

She has to use different productions for her shows. It’s starting to get boring hearing the same thing and seeing the same choreo

I honestly wouldn’t want another choreo for Telephone, BTW or BR for example. They‘re iconic. 

Otherwise, how could have Celine Dion made those dance moves during ENIGMA that became viral?

C1trus

How's Gaga hype in Brazil? Shallow has a big gap from no. 2 in itunes:wtfga::wtfga:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived