ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Jennie Kim

whew taylord will obliterate the charts

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jennie Kim

when will rih save pop with another masterpiece like this?

ArtGagaPop
11 minutes ago, Kara Brasil said:

GAGA x RIHANNA collab coming this year, #1 for 20 weeks  :staymad:

TheFame Monster
47 minutes ago, Artur said:

What was today's radio update guys?:ohno:

We don't want to talk about it

OBEY

Shallow still 20 on AM Canada with 3 Khalid album tracks and 3 Billie album tracks above it :lmao: were still winning ladies

OBEY

Can anyone see on AllAccess if Ellie’s Sixteen will be sent to US radios soon? And what about UK radios?

Thanks i don’t have my laptop 

Arturo
20 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Can anyone see on AllAccess if Ellie’s Sixteen will be sent to US radios soon? And what about UK radios?

Thanks i don’t have my laptop 

not impacting April 16th or April 23rd.
That's as for as impact dates go

Arturo
1 hour ago, Kara Brasil said:

whew literally the best pop song of 2016. My freshman year of college was blessed by this. I'm shaking. I still remember waking up at like 5 am, hearing it premiere and thinking "this hook is insane" and then I went back to sleep. As soon as I woke up and had to hear it again because I thought it was a dream that the song was THAT good. 

OBEY
5 minutes ago, Arturo said:

whew literally the best pop song of 2016. My freshman year of college was blessed by this. I'm shaking. I still remember waking up at like 5 am, hearing it premiere and thinking "this hook is insane" and then I went back to sleep. As soon as I woke up and had to hear it again because I thought it was a dream that the song was THAT good. 

same :giveup: I remember going to the bar with friends and it playing in the Uber and I was going craaaaazy in the backseat ! then I requested it to the DJ at the club and we all danced like no tomorrow, Rih did THAT

Arturo
3 minutes ago, OBEY said:

same :giveup: I remember going to the bar with friends and it playing in the Uber and I was going craaaaazy in the backseat ! then I requested it to the DJ at the club and we all danced like no tomorrow, Rih did THAT

I read a tweet that said summer 16 was THAT summer and I agree!!

Work, One Dance, Controlla, and( even though we don't stan them and they are OVER. ERASED) Closer by the chainsmokers really was THAT late summer song. whew. Back when I had little to no responsibilities. Take me back.

Doncho
1 hour ago, Arturo said:

1 hour ago, OBEY said:

Omggg I thought you guys were joking at first :emma: I think the song is awful lmaooo

KatieJudasGaga4
6 minutes ago, Doncho said:

I think the song is awful lmaooo

Same, Rihanna has far more better songs than Work.

Jennie Kim
3 hours ago, Arturo said:

I admit I was a underwhelmed at first but after like 2 weeks I was stanning, the song still sounds fresh to this day.

Rih is like the only pop girl that isn't a try hard, that's what makes her so effortlessly cool, no wonder straight men unashamedly bop .

Jennie Kim
3 hours ago, Arturo said:

I read a tweet that said summer 16 was THAT summer and I agree!!

Work, One Dance, Controlla, and( even though we don't stan them and they are OVER. ERASED) Closer by the chainsmokers really was THAT late summer song. whew. Back when I had little to no responsibilities. Take me back.

oh absolutely, summer of 2016 was EVERYTHING!

Cheap Thrills, Work from Home, This is What You Came For, Panda, Needed Me, etc

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived