charts

Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Boris2
51 minutes ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

She won’t be over but the era will be labeled as a flop. Her album supposedly has two sides to it (one country and one pop) Her ARTPOP indeed:vegas:

:vegas:

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thrasher
1 hour ago, BenG said:

Taylor is still pretty local tbh. Look at the disparity in dates between NA and the rest of the world for her latest tour. The Oceania gross is underwhelming too.

Her European legs since The Red Tour :toofunny: I don’t understand why, she’s pretty known after all, I don’t think it wouldn’t be profitable to do more of them 

“Come over, when you’re sober”

nattuggla
1 hour ago, Matteo Remondi said:

oh we got a cute -3.12 m on radio today :huntyga:

Making room for the new single?! :triggered::stalkga:

Stef
2 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

Making room for the new single?! :triggered::stalkga:

If only :cryga: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

FfFfFfFF

Serial Killer, an unreleased song by Lana del Rey has 70+ M combined streams (youtube only). Do we know what is the record for the most views for an unreleased song?

Doncho
1 hour ago, Boris2 said:

Not even Local. She needs to deliver with her 2nd single featuring Drake or else she is over  :cryga:

Why so dramatic? :air:

DutchHooker

I have a question for the little chartsters:

When you drop an album, do the singles that are released pre-album also count for the SPS of the album itself??

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

iAstroLeo

ARUTW #4 in both of Portugal's biggest radio stations :lolly:

Also, heard a local band cover the song yesterday at town parties they usually do in Portugal. Basically every little town has them during the summer, expecting to hear Gaga live a lot this year :lolly: 

Arturo
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Serial Killer, an unreleased song by Lana del Rey has 70+ M combined streams (youtube only). Do we know what is the record for the most views for an unreleased song?

I’d guess it’s probably some random unreleased Drake track.

Gypsy Life

Shallow up by 700k streams on Pandora and 628 (:poot:) streams on YouTube US this week. Maybe it'll be a streaming gainer for yet another week @Arturo

jaXXXon
14 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

My Academy-award winning song.

I never got why it's called "I'll Never Love" instead of "I'll Never Love Again" on Spotify. I know it's probably a mistake but it's been almost 7 months and they still haven't updated it :saladga:

Stef
11 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

I never got why it's called "I'll Never Love" instead of "I'll Never Love Again" on Spotify. I know it's probably a mistake but it's been almost 7 months and they still haven't updated it :saladga:

Genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if they exceeded the character limit :air:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Arturo
17 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Shallow up by 700k streams on Pandora and 628 (:poot:) streams on YouTube US this week. Maybe it'll be a streaming gainer for yet another week @Arturo

If it stays essentially stable at #17 (bc of 2 new releases) instead of the predicted #20 :deadbanana:

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived