corvus albus
2 minutes ago, BenG said:

How many weeks did BR spend at #2

7 weeks

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
little legend

I am starting to really like Old Town Road, I mean it blocked Taylor and possible block Ed and Justin Bieber :vegas:

The fact that Gaga had a #1 this years and these *chart monsters artists * haven't 

:vegas:

OBEY

I Fall Apart, released December 9th 2016, reaches 800m streams on Spotify and is still doing approx 600k daily :giveup: 

a song.

Boris2
1 minute ago, Matteo Remondi said:

Omg that fat dark red for Ed

Is not that Fat  :poot:

Gaguita holding strong inside the top 10. When is that Apple streaming service coming? :selena:

Matteo Remondi
Just now, Boris2 said:

Is not that Fat  :poot:

Gaguita holding strong inside the top 10. When is that Apple streaming service coming? :selena:

Not that fat? He lost 6% lead

Boris2
9 minutes ago, Matteo Remondi said:

Not that fat? He lost 6% lead

Nmv is fat and red :vegas:

Matteo Remondi
Just now, Boris2 said:

Nmv is fat and red :vegas:

OMG I JUST UNDERSTOOD YOU WERE REFERRING TO HIM

Matteo Remondi
Just now, Matteo Remondi said:

OMG I JUST UNDERSTOOD YOU WERE REFERRING TO HIM

He is still fat tho

ViviLittleM

The top three albums of the first third of 2019 are from female artists: Ariana Grande, Billie Eilish and Lady Gaga (sorry for ignoring you, Bradley). Ari’s thank you, next is the only release to hit seven figures YTD. Republic’s Monte Lipman and Interscope’s John Janick are flexing their muscles with three albums apiece in the Top 10. Interscope lands eight in the Top 50, and so does Republic.

Queen’s Bohemian Rhapsody soundtrack (Hollywood) puts classic rock on the leaderboard at #7, while Luke Combs’ This One’s for You (River House/Columbia Nashville) is the top country album at #15. Remarkably, Chris Stapleton’s Traveller (Mercury Nashville), released four years ago this month, is still in the Top 50, moving 211k units since January.

UMG owns a commanding 54% marketshare on the chart, while WMG takes 26%, Sony has 19% and the rest 1%.

:air:

highlikegaga

the fact that OTR might possibly block Ed+JB after blocking Taylor is sending me :nooo:

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived