❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
charts

Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Ally Campana
1 minute ago, South Blonde said:

Definitely better performers but I'm not into their songs... :shrug:

I noticed something like that and that's probably why I like them, 'cause I'm a basic biatch :oops:

Haha my sister loves Blackpink too. But how YG ****ed over 2NE1 still hurts me cause they really got so much potential and they basically changed the game. 

Does it matter? Damage is done

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kindness Ponk
2 hours ago, miki said:

Do you think Taylor’s lead will be able to beat Old Town Road?

Probably not.

Boris2
3 hours ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

ASIB AND SHALLOW ARE BOTH OVER 1M PURE, THEY DON'T CARE ANYMORE. PROBABLY ALSO AFRAID THAT IF THEY INVEST IN ARUTW BEING A SINGLE, ITS RETURNS WOULDN'T BE HIGH ENOUGH TO JUSTIFY IT (IT'S ALREADY 6 MONTHS OLD, MOST PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY HEARD IT). THEY KNOW THAT GETTING ARUTW ON THE RADIO WW (ESPECIALLY THE USA) WILL BE... EXPENSIVE, LETTING IT DO WELL ON ITS OWN AND RADIO STATIONS DECIDING THEMSELVES WHETHER THEY WANNA PLAY OR NOT COULD BE MORE PROFITABLE THAN GIVING IT A SINGLE TREATMENT.

AFTER ALL... THIS IS STILL A BUSINESS, THEY DON'T PROMOTE SH*T FOR STANS TO HAVE GOOD STATS THEY CAN BRAG ABOUT ON TWITTER. THEY DO IT FOR FINANCIAL BENEFIT. EVEN IF IT WAS PROFITABLE, THEY GOTTA DECIDE WHETHER THE PROFIT IS WORTH THE HASSLE.

I had to do it :ohwell:

Honey, the warning points you will get from using all capitals oh my god omg GIF

Mods are case sensitive :madge:

Supersonic
1 hour ago, LM said:

ARUTW is a hit single material and there must be a reason why they're not releasing it and it's not that they don't care anymore about an album that is still top 10 after 6 months of its release

...I think people in general need a reminder. This is the logic of a label that wants to operate on a profit: Money & overall profit >>>> Top 10 placements & stan war'd chart achievments.

PanPikus

Where is Ledy Gah Gah?

original.gif

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

ArtGagaPop
7 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

Where is Ledy Gah Gah?

original.gif

She better be filming 15 music videos for her upcoming visual album :nails:

HosedDownGypsy
8 minutes ago, GypsyRomance said:

I miss Gaga topics on this thread 

I miss gaga topics on this forum

RAIN ON ME

JevyDuty

So ya'll saying ARUTW wasn't worth the push? In what world is keeping the album relevant for the Grammys not important?  We are practically a year away from next years Grammys and one single ain't doing it for an album that literally came out the first tracking week for next years Grammys. A single, I may add... a single that doesn't qualify for next years Grammys.

If there's nothing from LG6 soon, then why not? Money? I'm not giving her record label points on that one..... they've half-assed her too many times when she WAS making them money

Widows Kiss
6 minutes ago, JevyDuty said:

So ya'll saying ARUTW wasn't worth the push? In what world is keeping the album relevant for the Grammys not important?  We are practically a year away from next years Grammys and one single ain't doing it for an album that literally came out the first tracking week for next years Grammys. A single, I may add... a single that doesn't qualify for next years Grammys.

If there's nothing from LG6 soon, then why not? Money? I'm not giving her record label points on that one..... they've half-assed her too many times when she WAS making them money

Unless LG6 is some kind of commercial and critical miracle, the Grammys will be irrelevant to us next year. We won't stand a chance against TS7 and Beyonce's Lion King Soundtrack. 

AM98GJ

It's been a while since I last calculated but as of today, if Shallow stays above 1M on Spotify daily it'll end the year with 825M. It'll keep going up as long as it stays above 1M, I'd say maybe 930M by the end of the year 

PanPikus
1 hour ago, ArtGagaPop said:

She better be filming 15 music videos for her upcoming visual album :nails:

We wish

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4GPlmVWtQq8HLC9NuXHf

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived