💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

PanPikus

King Adam deserves better :heart:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

Halsey's 'Nightmare' May Not Become Her Biggest Single, But It's Her Most Important One

Maybe it will prove too offbeat to command the same Top 40 attention as “Without Me” or “Eastside,” but what the song may lack in mainstream potential, it makes up for in cultural significance.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8512254/halsey-nightmare-importance-video-analysis?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

OBEY

ed is def releasing an album full of collabs with artists and no song of himself alone on it

OBEY
16 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Halsey's 'Nightmare' May Not Become Her Biggest Single, But It's Her Most Important One

Maybe it will prove too offbeat to command the same Top 40 attention as “Without Me” or “Eastside,” but what the song may lack in mainstream potential, it makes up for in cultural significance.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8512254/halsey-nightmare-importance-video-analysis?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

how is radio treating nightmare so far?

corvus albus
1 minute ago, OBEY said:

It's at nearly 20 mil AI and is at #95 on the overall radio chart.

Teal Ambition

@OBEY whew :firega:

Supersonic

Just listened to Nightmare (literally the first Halsey song I ever listened to) and I was very positively impressed. She's a great lyricist.

OnionGirl

I wonder if they’re going to announce a new category? Best Musical Moment was a category last year. Reply with Shallow from A Star Is Born

Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, OnionGirl said:

I wonder if they’re going to announce a new category? Best Musical Moment was a category last year. Reply with Shallow from A Star Is Born

This reminds me of the time they added a new category at the VMAs just for Born This Way :laughga:

Teal Ambition
17 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Here's a new update:

Halsey’s new single “Nightmare” is receiving out-of-the-gate support from numerous pop stations.

One such immediate supporter is 102.7 KIIS FM. The high-profile Los Angeles station added “Nightmare” in conjunction with the May 21 pop radio add board.

“Nightmare,” which is expected to claim the “most added” honor distinction this week, debuted at #28 on the Mediabase pop radio airplay chart.

LittleMichael
Just now, Teal Ambition said:

This reminds me of the time they added a new category at the VMAs just for Born This Way :laughga:

Best video with a message :teehee:

Teal Ambition
Just now, LittleMichael said:

Best video with a message :teehee:

Iconic :vegas:

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived