💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Cloudbusting
1 hour ago, fabskt said:

OMG everyone I know is talking about how tragic the shallow cover and how the original is so much better ughhhh the resurgence in brazil is comingg :firega: honestly that version is so funny lol

Ahh simmm vamosss!! :party:

OT: shallow is slaying brazil's itunes at 2 

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic
9 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

I just listened to it (that was pretty hard to make it through the end). What a garbage song :rip: the audacity to compare that trash to a masterpiece like Bohemian Rhapsody I- 

I didn't ask you for your approval, neither did I compare it to Bohemian Rhapsody. I brought the song up because it is an electro-pop song with very unconventional structure in light of other people suggesting that the next Gaga lead might be an EDM/electro-pop song that will prominently feature unconventional structure (like Shallow did).

FfFfFfFF
20 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

I just listened to it (that was pretty hard to make it through the end). What a garbage song :rip: the audacity to compare that trash to a masterpiece like Bohemian Rhapsody I- 

A rhapsody is a musical piece without sections that are repeated throughout. This is how Bohemiam Rhapsody got its name.

Gypsy Life

300,000 tweets on Shallow today :messga:

This better reflect on tomorrow's Spotify update.

Summer Boy
19 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I didn't ask you for your approval, neither did I compare it to Bohemian Rhapsody. I brought the song up because it is an electro-pop song with very unconventional structure in light of other people suggesting that the next Gaga lead might be an EDM/electro-pop song that will prominently feature unconventional structure (like Shallow did).

19 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

A rhapsody is a musical piece without sections that are repeated throughout. This is how Bohemiam Rhapsody got its name.

My bad lol I re read your post and you just said Rhapsody not Bohemian Rhapsody. Anyway I never said you needed my approval, and I pray that Gaga never releases something like this trash

Angelm

Why is Halsey always winning but we never notice it?

Without Me is the longest running top 10 song on Hot 100 this century, and like the 9th of all time. Was #1 for 2 weeks, and still inside the top 10.

Closer was #1 for 12 weeks.

She’s a radio darling, has multiple #1’s on Radio.

She was on ASIB :poot:, one of the most discussed movies of all time, a movie that snatched 1 Oscar. She gave Ally her first Grammy, what an honor :diane:

I think if she comes through with more, she could be really huge, and become an A lister.

giphy.gif

Artur
7 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

300,000 tweets on Shallow today :messga:

This better reflect on tomorrow's Spotify update.

Juntos e shallow now :excited2:

Supersonic
4 minutes ago, Angelm said:

Why is Halsey always winning but we never notice it?

Without Me is the longest running top 10 song on Hot 100 this century, and like the 9th of all time. Was #1 for 2 weeks, and still inside the top 10.

Closer was #1 for 12 weeks.

She’s a radio darling, has multiple #1’s on Radio.

She was on ASIB :poot:, one of the most discussed movies of all time, a movie that snatched 1 Oscar. She gave Ally her first Grammy, what an honor :diane:

I think if she comes through with more, she could be really huge, and become an A lister.

giphy.gif

She also had 3 Top 10s within the last like 6 months (Eastside, Without Me, Boy With Luv). She's kinda winning.

Boris2

Juntos e Shallow will be officially released in the streaming platforms this Sunday and it’s already growing again. :nooo:

Her revival coming, million Resurrections is shocked  :ally: 

ImTired
1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

Watch Gaga release and electro-disco-techno rhapsody à la "I Got A Boy".

look someone GIF

Artur
37 minutes ago, The Cure said:

Brazillians helping Shallow to stay in Top 20! Whew! 

I've seen 3 stories of people singing Shallow in their weddings cerimonies since January. An international smash hit CONFIRMED. 

Jollibee
10 minutes ago, Artur said:

I've seen 3 stories of people singing Shallow in their weddings cerimonies since January. An international smash hit CONFIRMED. 

What is Shallow’a total stream in Brazil so far?

edit: found it.  It’s not even in the top 100 most streamed songs. 

Artur
10 minutes ago, The Cure said:

What is Shallow’a total stream in Brazil so far?

edit: found it.  It’s not even in the top 100 most streamed songs. 

It will be there in a few weeks, less than a year. That's incredible, specially for an international song. 

Widows Kiss

Shallow being the globally biggest female song of the streaming era 

tenor.gif?itemid=10440828

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived