Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

JR Gg
18 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

You said that Ari had no great visuals and no interesting sets while having an orchestra on set. It's this weird dissonance of hating people when they're on top for every single little thing, while never acknowledging the truly awesome things she does. I remember when Ari wasn't as popular and she got tons of praise here but now there's none of it. But over singers with even less personality, talent and stage presence get praised to high heaven for what exactly? Existing? So they don't have to hear the songs of that evil Grande coffee cup? It's too much hate and nitpicking of just one person here for my taste.

OT:

ARUTW #2 Itunes Czech Republic

But maybe she really had no great visuals and sets lol? I mean, the lighting design was terrible, if not disastrous. The moon was basic. The sets were directly lifted from her tour. 

I don't see singers with less personality, stage presence and talent getting praised here. Everyone's pretty much criticising everyone. 

Gaga's the one that's criticised the most for doing nothing. Yet it's funny because this is supposed to be her largest FANsite.

Ari's performance was pretty bad. Especially when she's actually had time to prepare, yet it completely mimicks her tour. That's laziness for you.

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jollibee

Why every time someone criticize Ari, it's already hating? Are we not allowed to criticize her? So, if we criticize Gaga, we already hate her?

CannaeDrive
12 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

The orchestra was amazing. Her vocals were good. But that's about it.

She's just not a good performer at all. Mediocre at best. She gets out of breath walking lmao.

Who's hating on her? It's fair to criticise her performing skills. I mean, she's paid to perform. Nobody is saying things like 'I hate her. She's ugly and untalented.' That's hating.

:triggered:

Scene 98: You just ugly.

Adrianna: *Gets out of breath walking on stage*

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Gypsy Life

Shallow is 1 spin away from #2 on HAC

1. Eastside: 6054 (-46)
2. Without Me: 5715 (-19)
3. Shallow: 5714 (+87)

2 days updates btw.

corvus albus
9 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

But maybe she really had no great visuals and sets lol? I mean, the lighting design was terrible, if not disastrous. The moon was basic. The sets were directly lifted from her tour. 

Maybe people just overemphasize everything she does wrong which is why it gets annoying and tedious? Lighting isn't her choice or her fault. When it comes to set's I think this one's pretty good and why not use the parts from her tour?

Spoiler

9 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

I don't see singers with less personality, stage presence and talent getting praised here. Everyone's pretty much criticising everyone. 

13 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

Gaga's the one that's criticised the most for doing nothing. Yet it's funny because this is supposed to be her largest FANsite.

Ari's performance was pretty bad. Especially when she's actually had time to prepare, yet it completely mimicks her tour. That's laziness for you.

I agree that Gaga gets way too much sh!t on this site but Ari's performance wasn't that bad especially considering where she started. This is the same reason I stopped criticizing Katy Perry because she did improve and so did Ari. Not every popstar has to deliver a ridiculous bombast like Bey just to be considered more than a teenie star. It's extremely unfair to her who works her ass off and still only gets criticized. It's just too much if you ask me. A moderate amount of criticism would be more helpful than screaming: "she has no star power/ she will never be a real pop star"

OT:

ARUTW at #2 Itunes Belgium

ViviLittleM

The smash hit Shallow by Lady Gaga is now certified Diamond in France! 50M equivalent streams. Only pure sales and premium streams are counted.

HolyDelRey

Spotify Midday *Sunday*

Shallow - 567.528,282 (+2,331,663)

ARUTW - 196,801,467 (+871,646)

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

corvus albus
9 minutes ago, HolyDelRey said:

Spotify Midday *Sunday*

Shallow - 567.528,282 (+2,331,663)

ARUTW - 196,801,467 (+871,646)

We had worse :oops:

La Rosalia

Shallow

LW sales: 21.3k sales

New total: 1.012M

OTR 

LW sales: 123.9K

ASIB 

LW: 28,103, #12

Had it sold 1.4k copies more, it would have still been in the top 10.

ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, _Scheisse said:

Shallow

OTR 

ASIB 

:'(

thank you for this!

TheCureinMalibu
35 minutes ago, _Scheisse said:

Shallow

OTR 

ASIB 

this is kinda scary that you knew the numbers but wow. You're a savior :vegas:

corvus albus

Shallow got an audience increase on US radio according to kworb

Spoiler

+0.07 AI to 90.64 :poot:

We're now at 11 because Sweet But Psycho passed Shallow :messga:

corvus albus
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

so we're like at 1,935,000 or something for RIAA now :air:

ASIB? Ugh so annoying. When they certify ASIB the should certify her entire discography :crossed:

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived