💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, FRANZGA said:

Ariana's stage presence :rip: the girl's charisma just aint screaming Main Pop Girl.. more like a Teen Pop Girl :rip:

BlackPink and Billie outperformed

Sincer Katy, it doesnt matter if you dont have stage presence and a voice to be main pop girl. Ariana has at least the voice. 

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ally Campana
10 minutes ago, Florin said:

Sincer Katy, it doesnt matter if you dont have stage presence and a voice to be main pop girl. Ariana has at least the voice. 

At least Katy got great visuals and interesting concepts

Does it matter? Damage is done

FRANZGA
23 minutes ago, Florin said:

Katy and Madonna has visuals and theatrics..

I can forgive Ari of she has Adele, Whitney and Celine's kind of interesting Vocal Performances.. 

Maybe she can improve.. but Ari's performance level right now is just the pits.. so uninspired and lazy

Stef
3 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

POP

well it's over

18. Shallow : 5.170 (+18) | 30.260 (-0.368)

mariah carey grave site GIF

Signature loading… 👹🖤

derpmonster
8 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

I can forgive Ari of she has Adele, Whitney and Celine's kind of interesting Vocal Performances.. 

One is not like the others :huntyga:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Stef

Now that I’m back I can give y’all cute Irish updates. 

Firstly off topic but Wild Rose aka a Nashville version of A Star Is Born opened here on Friday with the caption “This year’s A Star Is Born - but better!” but the GeePee don’t seem to be warming to it :laughga: 

Shallow is steadily declining everywhere expectedly. Radio is hungry for Gaga’s new single they keep saying she’s coming soon really soon :neyde:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

corvus albus
1 hour ago, Ally Campana said:

At least Katy got great visuals and interesting concepts

Ari had an entire orchestra for Breathin' :rip:

Seriously stop hating on that poor girl.  Search for a better punching bag.

OT:

ARUTW #1 Itunes France

ViviLittleM

Of course when we are waiting for that Diamond cert for Shallow SNEP decides to not post Singles certs today.

Ally Campana
11 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

OT:

ARUTW #1 Itunes France

How is it hating though? Not everyone’s hating when we point out an area where said artist lacks.

Does it matter? Damage is done

corvus albus
2 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

How is it hating though? Not everyone’s hating when we point out an area where said artist lacks.

You said that Ari had no great visuals and no interesting sets while having an orchestra on set. It's this weird dissonance of hating people when they're on top for every single little thing, while never acknowledging the truly awesome things she does. I remember when Ari wasn't as popular and she got tons of praise here but now there's none of it. But over singers with even less personality, talent and stage presence get praised to high heaven for what exactly? Existing? So they don't have to hear the songs of that evil Grande coffee cup? It's too much hate and nitpicking of just one person here for my taste.

OT:

ARUTW #2 Itunes Czech Republic

ViviLittleM
24 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Of course when we are waiting for that Diamond cert for Shallow SNEP decides to not post Singles certs today.

and next week it's a day off because of Easter

WE'RE CURSED

JR Gg
36 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

OT:

ARUTW #1 Itunes France

The orchestra was amazing. Her vocals were good. But that's about it.

She's just not a good performer at all. Mediocre at best. She gets out of breath walking lmao.

Who's hating on her? It's fair to criticise her performing skills. I mean, she's paid to perform. Nobody is saying things like 'I hate her. She's ugly and untalented.' That's hating.

:triggered:

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived