Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BuzzcutSeason
12 hours ago, gagaxuan said:

So meaning that A Star is Born is going to Apple's new streaming service instead of Netflix right?

The whole JWT movie is fake then

ASIB isn't exclusive to Apple. JWT was filmed, it isn't fake. I'd have to find receipts, but I remember people saying they sat on the footage for a really long time and decided against releasing it in editing. Other forums had the info.

3 hours ago, PerfectGUY said:

wowww

Shallow outstreamed MIA on Spotify :nooo:

This is especially satisfying since, though strong in different areas, they both came out extremely close to each other and reached #5 on the H100 a week apart. Quite interesting six months later to compare how they're doing.

Boris2
5 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

omg didn't know that 

i never understand why these rich artists commit this crime, they have so much money, why don't they just pay the taxes? :saladga:

She’s a wise woman. This shouldn’t affect her much 

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

GagaStan95

I really think Taylor will have her first flop next era if she doesn't manage it great, she's going to struggle. The Reputation era lived thanks to 1989, it was like Born This Way/The Fame Monster. Her ARTPOP era is coming.

NewRules
6 minutes ago, Gam said:

"With all numbers crunched, the yearly averages of lead solo men vs. women in lead roles atop the Hot 100 from 2010 through 2018 stand at 24.4 vs. 19.8 weeks. (Duos/groups account for 8.2 annual weeks at No. 1 in that span.) Still, if women maintain their torrid pace that has so far defined 2019 -- and with new music being teased by the likes of Rihanna, Swift and Gaga -- that average disparity could dissipate by year's end."

So even Billboard thinks LG6 lead has a shot at number one

Mylene
14 minutes ago, GagaStan95 said:

I really think Taylor will have her first flop next era if she doesn't manage it great, she's going to struggle. The Reputation era lived thanks to 1989, it was like Born This Way/The Fame Monster. Her ARTPOP era is coming.

Taylor will always be on top Reputation Stadium Tour and Delicate did wonders to her reputation :derpga: also the fact she's a democrat*** and speaked about poc and lgbt even more wonders

TS7 the lead will be huge and then the album will do same has reputation maybe more longevity this time and TS7 stadium tour will be bigger this time cuz she's going to China (reputation is the best album for a foreign artist 1.7m or summ there) :derpga:

edit : i forget she's with republic records that label litterally own spotify :rip:

Runway
14 minutes ago, Gam said:

Gaga, a pop veteran, still remaining just as relevant as the new it girls :applause:

Telephone hit #1 9 years ago today in the UK  :udidnt:

Can't believe time is going so fast

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

VoldeLorde2

The fact that the LG6 lead could go #1 is insane to me. Bobby better not f*ck this up:grr:

Spoiler

I don't think he will because they were pushing hard for Shallow and the soundtrack for Oscars week. 

emig09
3 hours ago, emig09 said:

KIIS yesterday 1 spin (in 24 hours)
KIIS today 2 spins (in 8 hours)

3rd spin :vegas:

gay engineer

ArtGagaPop

Sweden radio chart:
#2(+1) Shallow 
#12(-3) Always Remember Us This Way 

Shallow won't die, LG6 lead will end up the same way as ARTUW if released right now :deadbanana:

Miaou
32 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Sweden radio chart:
#2(+1) Shallow 
#12(-3) Always Remember Us This Way 

Shallow won't die, LG6 lead will end up the same way as ARTUW if released right now :deadbanana:

Is Shallow on the way to surpass Shape Of You for the most day inside the top 10 of Spotify Sweden ? 

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived