Apple Music
throwback

What is your favorite RUMOR?

Featured Posts

LateToCult

Ladies, there have been countless rumor threads made on GGD. I want to know your favorite rumors. I would do a poll but there’s just far too many for it to even work. :trollga:

My personal favorite was the one about Gaga adding a date for the Joanne World Tour in Monterrey, Mexico at the BBVA Bancomer Stadium.  I liked it because I genuinely believed it. Like, it was realistic :messga:

hurricane326

That she'll release LG6. I was honestly thinking it for a while

Honey, you got a big storm comin'
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 4
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

Blue Madonna

Marilyn Manson removed a few of his ribs so he could *ahem* give himself *ahem* pleasure :poot:

Lady Gaga ✽ Lana Del Rey ✽ Lorde ✽ Bleachers ✽ Tyler, The Creator ✽ Billie Eilish ✽ Kali Uchis ✽ A$AP Rocky ✽ BØRNS ✽ Frank Ocean
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 4

JustAnother
Just now, Blue Madonna said:

Marilyn Manson removed a few of his ribs so he could *ahem* give himself *ahem* pleasure :poot:

I love this Gaga thought 

• LMAO 16

Blue Madonna
1 minute ago, JustAnother said:

I love this Gaga thought 

same

Lady Gaga ✽ Lana Del Rey ✽ Lorde ✽ Bleachers ✽ Tyler, The Creator ✽ Billie Eilish ✽ Kali Uchis ✽ A$AP Rocky ✽ BØRNS ✽ Frank Ocean

TheShameMonster

the rumour that she was pregnant with a human foetus only for it to turn out to be a Grammy snatching LP :queenga:

BORN THIS WAY IS ONE OF THE GREATEST ALBUMS OF ALL TIME
  • Like 1

ReginaGeorge

Before the Grammys performance in 2011 there was this rumor that Gaga will somehow (using some high tech) turn into unicorn (well seemingly :huntyga:) at the end of the performance of BTW. I was like 10 and was so excited to see it. Even tho it didn’t happen it’s still one of my fave Gaga memories. 

EDIT: It was also rumored that she’ll wear this heels after the “transformation”:

hooves-heels-01.jpg

Edited by ReginaGeorge
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 8

hurricane326
2 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

All the LG6 rumors. There has either been a thought or rumor posted about LG6 everyday since I’ve joined. 

Joined November 2018.. gurl you should've been here since November 2017.. Talk about a mess

Honey, you got a big storm comin'
  • Like 5

Possibly Maybe
14 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Before the Grammys performance in 2011 there was this rumor that Gaga will somehow (using some high tech) turn into unicorn (well seemingly :huntyga:) at the end of the performance of BTW. I was like 10 and was so excited to see it. Even tho it didn’t happen it’s still one of my fave Gaga memories. 

EDIT: It was also rumored that she’ll wear this heels after the “transformation”:

hooves-heels-01.jpg

The gun is a nice touch :air:

“I prefer her to any other”