Sam Smith has considered a sex change

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sweet Olive

Wow, I'm really defending Sam Smith.

Y'all should just shut up. What do you know about his personal experience? Are you really basing your judgement on a couple of sentences in an interview? Also, I agree that body and mind are different things, but for sure one reflects the other by a certain degree. I believe his experience is genuine and it's a great thing he's sharing it.

Maybe you should just mind your business.

A Hybrid
19 minutes ago, Sweet Olive said:

Wow, I'm really defending Sam Smith.

Y'all should just shut up. What do you know about his personal experience? Are you really basing your judgement on a couple of sentences in an interview? Also, I agree that body and mind are different things, but for sure one reflects the other by a certain degree. I believe his experience is genuine and it's a great thing he's sharing it.

Maybe you should just mind your business.

This

No family’s safe when I sashay

• 3 months later...
not a french fry

I’m a super feline boy and I think I might be genderqueer, I get made fun of for it CONSTANTLY like even by teachers and This makes me feel so much better:kara:

social experiment gone wrong

holy scheisse

I mean not gonna lie I relate and remember really wishing I was a girl when I was a kid. Mostly I wanted to do feminine things and at the time I felt like boys couldn't do feminine things (thank u society and masculinity standards) anyway once I grew older to started to express myself more effeminately to various degrees and today I think that's good enough for me lol

RoverLoader

I wish he'd consider vocal chord change. His drippy, meandering whining really gets on my titties.

Archived