Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sam Smith has considered a sex change

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

River

They can actually be the first transgender to win an Oscar if they'll do the transition :diane:

On serious note, I'm happy that they are in a happy place about themselves.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

‘F***. Maybe I’m not a man, maybe I’m not a woman, maybe I’m just me. And maybe that’s OK.'

Wow that's powerful :applause: Congratulations to Sam for coming to this realisation and being happier and more comfortable. Hope that everything goes well regardless of which route happens or what's found or explored or anything :flutter:

Sneaky Oliver
9 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

Omg if he became a woman he would become straight :udidnt:

I was reading about it earlier today (and Idk if this is considered to be right) it said that non-binary sexuality should not be labelled as gay or straight but as andro and ginesexual. I'm not sure if the terms are translated or differ from english terms 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Glamourpuss

I think it's normal to have these thoughts as you question who you are when you are  growing up. It's good that he knows who he is now and has found acceptance. 

Glamourpuss
23 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

He's a bottom though :selena:

Is that a bad thing? It always seems to be used as a derogatory term. 

Doncho

Its not easy to talk about this things, like at all. Specially with so much discrimination in the gay community towards "femenine" guys. So brave of him!

Moebius
52 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I’ve always resented that. I’ve almost been like: No, that’s not manly. You gotta work out. You gotta lose weight. Because that’s what men do.”

Felt this

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

joanoflark

some of the comments here are really disappointing, but it's not the first time anyway. 

I'm happy for you Sam :pawsup:

Reginald

Sam, if you're on  GGD today and clicked on this thread I want to marry you either way :flutter: 

TimisaMonster

Yikes...that's not gonna be taken well :ladyhaha:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Drin Lon

These comments are vile wtf...... like for real, we should be THE fanbase to be very understanding when talking about these topics.... :wtf:

I relate so much to this it hurts, and I’m so happy Sam shared this part of him to the public for a lot of us to understand and others to relate to :kara:

Archived