Why controversial ?Ā :cryga:

Iā€™m on my Legacy Act era

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sassy McSass
1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Oh! Itā€™s nothing much, IĀ should have been clearer in my statement. Iā€™m a soccer fan and thereā€™s many people in this fandom that donā€™t like some of his attitudes and say heā€™s arrogant but the way I see it heā€™s misunderstood a lot. But heā€™s a nice person who does A LOT of charity work in Brazil. He really makes a difference to a lot of kids lives.Ā :heart:

Iā€™ll keep looking for Wonderland

Sneaky Oliver
27 minutes ago, Sassy McSass said:

Oh! Itā€™s nothing much, IĀ should have been clearer in my statement. Iā€™m a soccer fan and thereā€™s many people in this fandom that donā€™t like some of his attitudes and say heā€™s arrogant but the way I see it heā€™s misunderstood a lot. But heā€™s a nice person who does A LOT of charity work in Brazil. He really makes a difference to a lot of kids lives.Ā :heart:

Oh hey I didnā€™t know you are a fellow brazilianĀ :kara:Ā oiiiĀ 

Iā€™m on my Legacy Act era

2 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

He loves to fall down when he plays so that there can be penalty, either that or so he can take some rest.

Also he tends to have a short temper and go off on people who push him or touch himĀ :ladyhaha:Ā He kinda has an ego and always wants to shine. He had issues when he came to PSG team with another player bcs he was always the one to hit the ball during penalty and he demanded that it would be him. Stuff like that

1 minute ago, kyanewest said:

He loves to fall down when he plays so that there can be penalty, either that or so he can take some rest.ļ»æļ»æ

Also he tends to have a short temperļ»æ and go off on people who push him or touch himĀ :ladyhaha:

I think that's kinda smart, but it's true that ppl holdĀ different opinion with it.

1 minute ago, DailyGaga said:

I think that's kinda smart, but it's true that ppl holdĀ different opinion with it.

I like Ronaldo better bcs he isn't the type to do that. He puts in the work and tries to play fairly, almost always wins, he's also very impressive, to me one of the best of this era. If Neymar was more hard working maybe he couldve been on another level, but to me he's a bit overrated. Thanks 4 the promo thoĀ :ladyhaha:

25 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

I like Ronaldoļ»æļ»æ better bcs he isn't the type to do tļ»æhat. He puts in the work and tries to play fairly, almost always wins, he's also very impressiveļ»æ, to me one of the best of this era. If Neymar was more hard working maybe he couldve been on another level, but to me he's a bit overrated. Thanksļ»æ 4 theļ»æ promoļ»æ thoļ»æĀ :ladyhaha:

Ronaldoļ»æ's definitely a legend! and yessss a promo is all that matters:ally:

Archived