Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Monsters insulting Gaga's private clothing choices

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

LaMaisonGaga
1 minute ago, Chuckles said:

I remember that we never used to have pictures of her going to Starbucks though??? These started during the C2C era if I'm not mistaken. Can someone confirm? I mean have they seen them wearing couture to a Strabucks/Walmart run before?

Those Starbucks candids really started in 2016

lamaisongaga.com

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonSwiftAnton

I bet the 32 y/o millionaire Lady Gaga would be touched of how you defend her by putting other down. :diane:

Dutch

So y’all hate it when somebody is joking about Gaga her outfits, but you’re gonna do the exact same thing as response? Lmao, the hypocrisy of it all. :sharon:

Very Born This Way, Make The Internet Kinder, Goddess of Love - of y’all. :air:

Glamourpuss

I can understand it to be fair. I remember the time when she said we'd never see her wearing flip flops to put out the trash and that's one of the things that drew me in. She really seemed like this larger than life superstar. I haven't stopped seeing her that way so when I see her in clothing like this it just seems so wrong. 

However now that I'm older I can totally understand why she'd wear something like this because I do too. There's a time and a place for dressing up and Starbucks isn't one of them. 

But I still miss how she used to be. 

DonnieDarko

Welp, some people here.:rip: 

She's a human being, she's working like 24/7, she's changing, evolving, growing and she has fibromyalgia. Give the girl a break. If she wants to go grocery shopping in flip flops and sweat pants, she can go. I don't care. It's not making her any less of a superstar that she is, it doesn't make me love her less. I mean, aren't we kinda too mature to act like - but she said she would never wear these!!!!1111!!!!!!

LaMaisonGaga
14 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Very Born This Way, Make The Internet Kinder, Goddess of Love - of y’all. :air:

F*ck all of this 2011 kindness crap lmao

lamaisongaga.com

"sitting in their non-washed jockstraps with their Acer laptop at home judging a 32 y/o millionaire."

FATALITY :deadbanana:

DonnieDarko
8 minutes ago, Red said:

"sitting in their non-washed jockstraps with their Acer laptop at home judging a 32 y/o millionaire."

FATALITY :deadbanana:

And this really should be in the OP

WORLDofGAGA

Can’t people leave her be, if she’s comfortable and happy that should be the most important thing 

@W0RLDofGAGA

Fresco

@ARTPOPthatbooty, the quoted tweet is unavailable.

The original tweeter must have deleted.  So, we don't get the whole story now.  I agree with your sentiment about not being so critical of what she wears when she's not working. 

I admit to a chuckle over your tweet because of shock value. But you might want to think about if you really fully stand behind the language. Is using "twink" like this ok?  Maybe just accept victory and delete it.

I almost regret bringing it up again, but athletic wear is a large industry where lots of money is spent on clothing like sweats.

Ps. I don't know how you find all that information about the brands she wears. It's interesting.

not asher613

I understand them. For a long time she asked us to expect more from her all the time. She might be gone, or maybe LA doesn't deserve her effort, but we miss her. And we're reminded when she dresses, not casual, but like she just crawled out of a dumpster. 

Is it a question of loyalty? Cause honestly, Booty, gays would not have signed up for this- what we see today. 

JohnnyVersace

I actually do have some thoughts and opinions on this. 

tenor.gif?itemid=8331048

The thing is............stylistically, she has let herself go a bit. I remember when the below look was first seen, the fanbase was shocked, appalled, even disgusted that she would wear something so basic and ugly in public. Now, I feel like something like this would be applauded, as it's at least somewhat out-there and risk-taking. She's less about the image now, and more about the deeper level of feelings. 

Spoiler

article-0-095DA746000005DC-578_468x663.j

My issue with her errand outfits (and don't get me wrong it's truly not an issue to me AT ALL, it's her life not mine) is that it really separates the reality and the fantasy. Whereas before, she was erranding and prancing around town in costumes, couture and wigs. Up until 2014, every time we saw Gaga, it was in a lewk. She was hardly ever stripped down, even in paparazzi shots like the ones of her with Taylor grocery shopping in platform heels and a gown :rip:

So personally, yes I would get my life if she started stepping her *** up in terms of "casual" outfits. I really connected with her because of her commitment to fashion and creating eras and aesthetics for herself based around her style. She was so so so committed to it, and I truly looked at her as this superhero woman pop star fashion icon cyborg hybrid that was unstoppable. The fashion made her less human, and strong in our eyes. 

HOWEVER, that was then, this is now. She's normalized a bit, tried to find what really makes her happy, and it's just not that anymore. She was hiding behind the costumes and wigs and eras for so long that she didn't even know who she was. So I totally get stripping back and trying to connect with herself and her own happiness, not the facade of her 2011 self. 

That's all. 

tenor.gif?itemid=11284098

Felixorfelicia

..so clapping back by doing the exact same thing IS acceptable? Calling out in a grown up way would have been more...grown up. But who am i 

Tease it to Jesus

Archived