Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga performed at a local bar last night

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss
On 3/15/2019 at 3:01 PM, Glamourpuss said:

Love her but the fur better be faux though. :saladga:

Why would anybody lmao at this. :confused: Shows your ignorance if you think it's funny. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
53 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Why would anybody lmao at this. :confused: Shows your ignorance if you think it's funny. 

Maybe because she unfortunately does wear fur sometimes? Although the Gaga fashion twittter, which is usually pretty accurate and pulls up pics of the matching clothes, says this is a marabou coat at least and not fur for once.

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, LilyLark said:

Maybe because she unfortunately does wear fur sometimes? Although the Gaga fashion twittter, which is usually pretty accurate and pulls up pics of the matching clothes, says this is a marabou coat at least and not fur for once.

I just thought it was rude that somebody would laugh at something so important especially when it obviously means something to me. 

Thanks for sharing that information about the marabou, it's still an animal product but at least it's not fur.  

LilyLark
12 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

I just thought it was rude that somebody would laugh at something so important especially when it obviously means something to me. 

Thanks for sharing that information about the marabou, it's still an animal product but at least it's not fur.  

I get what you mean...and I agree it was rude for them to laugh. Unfortunately some of my faves wear fur, and while marabou isn't great it is still a lot better...and Gaga's apparently been wearing it lately instead of fur so I'm hoping she'll go fur free.

Archived