Jump to content
Apple Music
other

Two Gaza Rockets Fired at Tel Aviv, One Intercepted

Featured Posts

Dolev

The Israeli army said at least two rockets were fired at Israel on Thursday night, causing rocket alerts to blare throughout central Israel.

According to the Israeli military, the Iron Dome missile defense system intercepted one of the rockets, while the other is likely to have landed in an open area.

https://twitter.com/ambmeron/status/1106277601381937152

more:

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/rocket-alerts-blare-in-tel-aviv-1.7022326

Edited by Dolev
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Woolfsmck

That sucks that Israel has to live with this kind of threat...

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
WarriorPhoenix
8 minutes ago, Woolfsmck said:

That sucks that Israel has to live with this kind of threat...

The government brought it on themselves

The civilians are completely innocent and shouldn't be attacked, but Netanyahu asked for it

You cannot defend the IDF shooting Palestinian civilians then acting entitled when the Palestinians attempt to fight back

Edited by WarriorPhoenix
formerly ARealWildMan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
mister max

That sucks that Palestina has to live with this kind of self defence...

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Melech
27 minutes ago, WarriorPhoenix said:

You cannot defend the IDF shooting Palestinian civilians then acting entitled when the Palestinians attempt to fight back

You can also say that vice versa. 

 

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
WarriorPhoenix
Just now, Melech said:

You can also say that vice versa. 

 

But the shootings of Palestinian civilians happened first, therefore Israel caused it

formerly ARealWildMan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
River
19 minutes ago, mister max said:

That sucks that Palestina has to live with this kind of self defence...

 

1 minute ago, WarriorPhoenix said:

But the shootings of Palestinian civilians happened first, therefore Israel caused it

Thank you for justifying the murder of my mom by a rocket..

murder is a murder no matter which side shot the rocket.

shame on you.

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
WarriorPhoenix
Just now, River said:

 

Thank you for justifying the murder of my mom by a rocket..

murder is a murder no matter which side shot the rocket.

shame on you.

What about the mothers of Palestinians? Do they not matter?

I do not believe it is the fault of the civilians, however the government has been EXTREMELY hostile towards Palestinians so they cannot attack innocent civilians and expect Palestine to just sit there and take it

formerly ARealWildMan
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Melech
8 minutes ago, WarriorPhoenix said:

But the shootings of Palestinian civilians happened first, therefore Israel caused it

It doesn’t matter who did what first. Plus there been countless of Palestinian terrorists who killed innocent people. The conflict isn’t black and white. 

 

4 minutes ago, WarriorPhoenix said:

What about the mothers of Palestinians? Do they not matter?

Nobody said they don’t matter. Your comment was insensitive and defended the murder of innocent people. 

Edited by Melech

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
WarriorPhoenix
Just now, Melech said:

It doesn’t matter who did what first. Plus there been countless of Palestinian terrorists who killed innocent people. The conflict isn’t black and white. 

 

Nobody said they don’t matter. Your comment was insensitive and defended the murder of innocent people. 

The conflict isn't black or white, but you cannot attack a country/people group and expect them not to defend themselves.

Nobody should die and Palestine shouldn't kill ANY Israeli civilians. But it is to be expected since Israel attacked Palestine first, it shouldn't happen but it most likely will.

formerly ARealWildMan
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
River
4 minutes ago, WarriorPhoenix said:

What about the mothers of Palestinians? Do they not matter?

I do not believe it is the fault of the civilians, however the government has been EXTREMELY hostile towards Palestinians so they cannot attack innocent civilians and expect Palestine to just sit there and take it

You understand that what you say is hurting, you are making one murder less important than the other, it’s horrific.

my mom is important too and you make me feel that she’s not.

both mothers matters, both! You need to understand that it’s not a competition of who has more dead people..

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
WarriorPhoenix
Just now, River said:

You understand that what you say is hurting, you are making one murder less important than the other, it’s horrific.

my mom is important too and you make me feel that she’s not.

both mothers matters, both! You need to understand that it’s not a competition of who has more dead people..

Nobody should die AT ALL

I am not justifying ANY murder AT ALL

Your mother should be safe and thrive and live her life in safety, I'm talking international diplomacy, if Israel attacks Palestine, Palestine will defend itself. 

I wish you and your mother all the best

You clearly do not understand my point

formerly ARealWildMan
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Melech
Just now, WarriorPhoenix said:

The conflict isn't black or white, but you cannot attack a country/people group and expect them not to defend themselves.

Nobody should die and Palestine shouldn't kill ANY Israeli civilians. But it is to be expected since Israel attacked Palestine first, it shouldn't happen but it most likely will.

 Killing innocent civilians is not self defense. Nothing justifies that and should not be expected. 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
WarriorPhoenix
Just now, Melech said:

 Killing innocent civilians is not self defense. Nothing justifies that and should not be expected. 

Palestine shouldn't kill people. Israel shouldn't kill people. It is not one rule for Israel and another for Palestine. NOBODY SHOULD DIE

formerly ARealWildMan
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
River
1 minute ago, WarriorPhoenix said:

Nobody should die AT ALL

I am not justifying ANY murder AT ALL

Your mother should be safe and thrive and live her life in safety, I'm talking international diplomacy, if Israel attacks Palestine, Palestine will defend itself. 

I wish you and your mother all the best

You clearly do not understand my point

The point with this conflict is each side says the same “they started”.. but nobody is saying “let’s stop”.

I wish she could be safe, I wish she was with me right, see me growing, be at my wedding, meet my puppy, but she’s dead and I miss her

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...