• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• HausOfMark

• Allison M

• Hypocrateen

He said some shady things about Gaga around that time frame. Gaga had to address them on Stern. He used her majorly, IMO. 

Wait, what did he say?

Addy Ezzie

Interesting. I feel bad for her actually. Can you imagine how hard it must have been for her ? :emo:

Well, now we know it's not because of Interscope but still, we don't know much at this point. I hope the situation will clear up soon.

freebit

Nice to know that she's not having troubles with the Interscope, What a relief.

I was initially one of those people that suspected she and the label weren't on the same page, but I'm glad to be proven wrong on that one.

I do think it must be Troy she's referring to (among others possibly). She was a machine during the BTW media cycle. That old Reddit AMA from someone who worked for her during TFM even mentioned back then how there was never much time for rehearsals or to polish things up. Plus, Troy seems like he wants to be a full-fleged business man nowadays with all these corporate off shoots he's involved in. He and Gaga sound like they were a poor fit (never forget the awfulness of the FarmVille/BTW cross promotion).

bravenewworld

"i did not matter unless i could perform"

So I think it must be her manager and LIVE NATION   shame on them

Edited by bravenewworld

What about Jeremy and Mark??

She said openly in Aug or Sept that she loves them and they will work with her in future. Mark posts stuff on Instagram about her new music (like blasting Gypsy while driving).

I'm sure they're on very good terms 

Thank god. I was so sick of seeing people say **** about Interscope when really we know nothing about them and what happens behind the scenes that we don't know, especially regarding the DWUW video where for all we know it could just be R. Kelly's team that have a problem with it.

Glad she addressed this.

This had to be done. What's even better is that it was addressed by Gaga, a legit source, so people can finally shut up.

Im so happy she cleared that out... 25M$ is a ridiculous number i doubted the whole thing from the beggining

guess whos up in this bitch

Bitter

when i woke up in the hospital after my surgery there were many people that were not there. my health did not matter. i did not matter unless i could perform. this is a very hard lesson. I have lost love ones to the greed of money

inb4 she is referring to fozzi 

I feel little scared. Gaga's acting like pre-hip-injury Gaga, you know, when she was doing all princess high thing. She looked happy lately and just puff. :ohno: