• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• HausOfMark

• Allison M

• Hypocrateen

Oh, I forgot -- somewhere in there, she said "like a FIVE YEAR OLD". I couldn't tell exactly what she was replying to. I thought the other chatters were fine, mostly, although since it was a 100-person room, it was a bit too busy. I typed one thing, but it didn't show up. (?)

i want to know too, there's screenshots? btw im the only one who cant see the chat?

Sylvanas

Why was my account deleted!?! I was just on LM.com, and then I got kicked out and it says my account doesn't exist anymore???? And right when the pre sale is happening?!!?!? PLS HELP!! :noparty: :noparty: :fat: :grr:

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

Sylvanas

And now it won't let me create a new one. Pretty much crying tbh :cryga:

Is anyone unable to get into littlemonters.com ??? I can't log in on my computer or phone! It keeps kicking me out!

I think i have the same problem :cry:

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

Why was my account deleted!?! I was just on LM.com, and then I got kicked out and it says my account doesn't exist anymore???? And right when the pre sale is happening?!!?!? PLS HELP!! :noparty: :noparty: :fat::grr:

I got the same message. I managed to log in successfully on the second try, but it bounced me out again. I'm hoping it's just a temporary glitch/bug.

hell0samuel

This website is starting to get a bit boring tbh, it's all the same stuff. and people who post original stuff rarely ever get noticed unless they're twitter famous or whatever.

it's just all the same stuff, sometimes it's alright like for the fame launch and stuff but I don't know. It just needs something to stop people posting the same stuff and getting credit for something they dont deserve

Hypocrateen

This website is starting to get a bit boring tbh, it's all the same stuff. and people who post original stuff rarely ever get noticed unless they're twitter famous or whatever.

it's just all the same stuff, sometimes it's alright like for the fame launch and stuff but I don't know. It just needs something to stop people posting the same stuff and getting credit for something they dont deserve

It should get more interactive or like facebook and twitter together like people can send you friend requests etc and stuff. I can't explain but I agree with you, it's getting a little boring.

Edited by hypocrateen