• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• HausOfMark

• Allison M

• Hypocrateen

msquare91

The site is such a mess. I'm hoping it's just an awkward stage before it somehow becomes an integral part of the ARTPOP era and becomes useful and interesting, filled with thoughts and artwork from creative people with things to say, interacting with Gaga in a meaningful way. I know there are fans like that, whose shared work on the site I'd be interested to see, but most of the posting now seems to come from 12-year-olds. 

And still peeved there isn't a better option for writers to share their work...I know visuals are an important aspect to the ARTPOP mentality, but writing is still a useful thing to have around!

Fox People

At least they're not coping this

normal_014.jpg

or the Nobyuoshi Araki photoshoot

Shh! Don't give the Brazilians any ideas!  :ohno: 

Fox People

These kids posting these pics is a sign of expression, but to call it "art" is stretching it. I'm not one to write the rules of art, but this is an emulation of what Gaga has done already, it's not like they thought about it and put a twist on it to make it their own.

Worst part is that I'm being reamed because I am commenting on these images to make a point, and my comments are being deleted. Just like a heads up this is illegal in the USA kind of thing, and people are dragging me for filth. Backplane is based in California, which is in the USA, which I would assume means such imagery is housed on a server in the USA , which makes it illegal. I'm not in the FBI but I would assume that as being so.

It just honestly scares me how monsters are throwing out the book of judgment and doing what gaga does for popularity by masking it as "art". You could express yourself ( :troll:) in many ways that doesn't include cupping your balls and taking pictures.

I need to marry you. like now. 

These kids posting these pics is a sign of expression, but to call it "art" is stretching it. I'm not one to write the rules of art, but this is an emulation of what Gaga has done already, it's not like they thought about it and put a twist on it to make it their own.

Worst part is that I'm being reamed because I am commenting on these images to make a point, and my comments are being deleted. Just like a heads up this is illegal in the USA kind of thing, and people are dragging me for filth. Backplane is based in California, which is in the USA, which I would assume means such imagery is housed on a server in the USA , which makes it illegal. I'm not in the FBI but I would assume that as being so.

It just honestly scares me how monsters are throwing out the book of judgment and doing what gaga does for popularity by masking it as "art". You could express yourself ( :troll:) in many ways that doesn't include cupping your balls and taking pictures.

This is indeed really serious. I'm shocked that the website hasn't been taken down already. I know the band Evanescence had a legal battle for some obscure reason because an ex moderator of their official forum "joked" about pedophilia on another website, probably a sordid 'dafuq did I just read' meme on tumblr. There was a bit of cyber bullying and not smart messages about d--g offences were posted... But their official forum eventually got shot down in the end because it showed the band in a bad light. This is WAY beyond that.

Truthfully though, the most ridiculous part is that none of these posers actually get the picture. Her facial expression is all that ties the picture together, there's no s-xual connotation because of the big hair, ridiculous forehead and that semi stone smile.

And I really don't think the picture is about the celebration of natural beauty in the first place, nor the human body as a matter of fact. Because she would have been totally naked, full frontal and natural hair. Gaga doesn't do things in a subtle, minimal, half way.

She defines beauty in a "put on 10 wigs, wear 40 inches shoes, draw a big ass mole on your cheek, triple wing your eyeliner and feel fabulous" kind of way. This is just a pretty photograph, reflecting Inez and Vinoodh's point of view for an editorial spread. Nothing more.

It is the monsters wearing meat debacle all over again. When you have a voice to make an impactful statement, yeah. Otherwise it's just wasting food.

Why are they tagging them as #gayboy #Gay #s-xyboy

But they wanna bull**** to everyone who is complaining telling them its art when they didn't bother to put art in the tags. Such fake b---hes

OMG. This is not p0rn. This is artistic and is done in the style of Gaga

Why if Gaga does it it's not ****? He is just posing like her so I say it isn't ****.

This shows how ignorant they are. They know nothing about art. And if its art then, what the **** is the meaning behind you're 'art'? Or am I going to get the same ol' **** that its expressing yourself and loving you're body. Again. Bleh, I don't wanna see them anymore. Why do they think because Gaga does it that it's alright for them. Its a completely different situation. For starters, pictures like that are banned, but i'm not sure what backplans thoughts on all this is. If posts like that were being put up before that picture they would be off ASAP.

Secondly, there are adults that would feel awkward seeing some teen like that. Thirdly what if someone you knew saw them.

And furthermore the gullible people that like and comment on these photos of people that are CLEARLY not that person. Dumbasses.

Edited by DIMITRIS

AlienFugitive

756954303_700.jpg

ARTPOP as they pry the single from my bleeding fingers. its a scary thing to revisit those things underneath, the pain in your past. but all I found was raw passion. I thought I was destroyed inside. im just ready to fight. start the music.

:omgexcited:

She also posted "#monster4life" in the comments.

I think I can see her nipple btw.

Edited by AlienFugitive

MonsterOfSpain

OMG I can't believe she finally posted something! I love what she wrote, probable single lyrics.

She doesn't look good in the pic tho. Prefer 1000 times NakedGa over this :smh:

The new picture gives me Marry The Night teas all over again. All she needs is an orange lipstick.

1313989-lady-gaga-617-409.jpg

Edited by Delahaye
Apple for me, apple for you.