• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• HausOfMark

• Allison M

• Hypocrateen

giskardsb

there are plenty of sites where you can go to bash Katy and make fun of her.  LM doesn't need to be one of those.

okay??

I dont think its that she's "lost a sense of humor" its probably that 1) that isnt all that funny and 2) she has a different sense of humor than us?!

Like it's kinda disrespectful imo to joke about a persons s-x life as that's a pretty private thing.

and ya I know its a photoshopped thing but i'd be annoyed too? like i wouldnt want to go onto my fan site (that i'd want to be a place for communicating) and see stuff like that :awkney:

She's annoyed by people impersonating her/putting words in her mouth, not silly "jokes"

Edited by HelixSpirals

boniva4lyfe

I'm sorry... But this is such BS. Gaga has put me off so much this past month I'm close to turning in my Stan card. We can't even make jokes about celebrities anymore?? I mean... if the joke was on Jay Leno instead of the internet, would it still be considered so mean?

Gaga has gone off the deep-end with this online kindness bs. It seems she'd rather have countless little monsters ruthlessly berate some poor nobody on the internet for posting a joke rather than post something that makes fun of Katy Perry.

Is her purpose really online kindness. Or is she just trying to put an end to Celeb-bashing? Because that's how it's coming across to me. And why do people here act like bashing a celeb is SUCH a terrible, mean thing? They're celebrities! They have all the money, power in the world and they get to do what they want!! Are we not allowed to even take them down a peg or two every once in a while for our own amusement?

She should really spend more time completing the videos she promised her fans or coming up with a third single rather than policing innocent jokes on her website.

This, this, this and this.  Her whole "campaign" has come across as her being thin-skinned about the ARTPOP criticism she received. There is a huge difference between bullying and whatever #promoteonlinekindness is, which seems to be smarminess and pretending the world is made of kittens and rainbows.  It's super off-putting. 

Is Gaga within her rights to moderate content like this? Sure! But this is...yikes.

SpadesToStart

It's one thing not to take a joke, but someone hacking LM.com and impersonating her is not okay.  I would be pissed too.  Especially when the fraud goes on to talk about my s-x life.