Die With A Smile Spotify Banner

Littlemonsters.com Discussion

Nick

Featured Posts

Redstreak

Hindu stuff.

But why though? Did something happen with her and Hinduism that I missed?

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• HausOfMark

• Allison M

• Hypocrateen

Tbh I fail to see how the "Lady Gaga Is Over" video contradicts what she's saying here, because to me it seems like they're pointing out the same thing...

Edited by Cellie

LadyoftheDam

I've always hated the word 'flop'. The connotation of it is so negative.

Also, I don't think I would characterize Marc as charismatic judging by what we see of him online. Am I wrong here?

Redstreak

Surprise surprise, she's once again a hypocrite, this time because she used the word flop herself on Youtube.

But they way she used it on Youtube is not the same context as the way it's being used now.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

thats so true! if u call her flop you call yourself flop! you did not bought ARTPOP, you're making all the things,all the charts,all the success or not

MonsterMum

That thirst to translate everything she does negatively :smh:

If she'd having a number 1 on Billboards you'd all be going YAAASS MOMMA YAASSS

Donatello

But they way she used it on Youtube is not the same context as the way it's being used now.

Regardless, she still used it and thus she's promoting it and increasing awareness of 'flop' via that video and if you're a hater, she's encouraging use of it/showing it is appropriate.

But why though? Did something happen with her and Hinduism that I missed?

She probably got into those rituals through her yoga sessions. She even recommended some hindu spiritual book on lm.com even it had nothing to do with the fan's story. Tbh it's very annoying, but as we know she gets obsessed over some things so hinduism might be her new obsession. I'm sure we'll hear about it more in new interviews.

FreePalestine

Whispering

Why does she keep focusing on negativity? I'm getting sick of it. She's a pop star, pop music should be fun. I feel like lately the ARTPOP era is saturated with negativity and she is one of the main reasons why, because she keeps bringing it up, again and again!

She's not, the fans are focusing on the comments she makes towards negativity.

She's making positive comments, giving encouraging words, liking artwork and positive comments and sending out a message to a fan for a lyric video- but the fans addicted to drama have meltdowns in a thread dedicated to the one negative thing she says out of everything else. (we will end up having several threads over the next few days on the EXACT SAME Gaga comment)

She isn't focusing on negativity, the fans are! Why don't you search through all her positive likes and comments and make multiple threads about those, or comment about those, if you are so sick of it? Why don't you personally make this your mission, since you are so sick and tired of the negativity? YOU can do something about it!

She's not, the fans are focusing on the comments she makes towards negativity.

She's making positive comments, giving encouraging words, liking artwork and positive comments and sending out a message to a fan for a lyric video- but the fans addicted to drama have meltdowns in a thread dedicated to the one negative thing she says out of everything else. (we will end up having several threads over the next few days on the EXACT SAME Gaga comment)

She isn't focusing on negativity, the fans are! Why don't you search through all her positive likes and comments and make multiple threads about those, or comment about those, if you are so sick of it? Why don't you personally make this your mission, since you are so sick and tired of the negativity? YOU can do something about it!

THIS. That's why we'd like to keep the discussion about her LittleMonsters.com posts confined to one thread. At least that way we get a more complete view of what she's actually saying and doing on that site.

If you never visited LM.com, and only visited this site, you'd probably conclude all she talks about is negativity, and nothing could be further from the truth!

:sara: