Die With A Smile Spotify Banner

Littlemonsters.com Discussion

Nick

Featured Posts

Marc ha impact :legend:

:derpga:

We're not dragging him don't worry we're just noticing something in his pic. I think he looks cute anyway :ohwell:

Yeah, honestly eyebrows need to look natural and not cartoony (ie less fill and angularity), but it's his face he could do whatever he wants with it.

It's just awkward considering it always looks like she talks to him and stuff. There's so many beautiful people on LM!

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• HausOfMark

• Allison M

• Hypocrateen

TimisaMonster

You don't have to read them?

Β 

You have to read something before you have an opinion about it sooooo...:awkney:

Β 

Stream my new single, πŸ’œ"Heartbeat"πŸ’œ, on Spotify!

Yeah, honestly eyebrows need to look natural and not cartoony (ie less fill and angularity), but it's his face he could do whatever he wants with it.

It's just awkward considering it always looks like she talks to him and stuff. There's so many beautiful people on LM!

Β 

Thank you!Β  :wtf:

I mean I love the fact that she wants a relationship with some of her fans.. but maybe not through the fans eyes.Β 

Well, like she has said he's one of her friends. Tbh I don't mind him anymore after she had said they're friends. What was annoying was before when he looked like a stalker with rich parents and kept saying things on behalf of all monsters :laughga:

But enough discussing others, Gaga I'm afraid is fighting a losing battle with this. Flop isn't going away any time soon especially when it has become a staple word in most media to refer to films, music, games, basically anything in the entertainment industry.

Firestarter

Gags when will u stop living in your own unrealistic world?

Β 

tumblr_mbok7tmYLP1qh80fro1_250.gif

Β 

sometimes I wish this whole Born This Way thing just never happened.

Edited by Firestarter

Bellatrix

I gotta be honest and say that it sucks with her comment om Marcs selfie. I'm not bashing him. It's just that there are thousands of people who try to get her attention on lm.com everyday, and then she chooses Marc, who already met irl her lots of times.

It's not fair.

Β 

Yes, I am admitting that I'm jealous. My tattoo dedicated to Gaga didn't catch her attention on lm.com, despite the fact that it made it to the hot page and I feel like that was my only chance :(

Sorry Gags I am not a flop. I cant turn it around on myself.

But then again wasnt she the one who used it in the Gaga is over video?

Edited by Optimus

She's gotta cut this Mother Theresa vibe and just full on drag people. For the love of God. Lol.

Β 

Didn't she call herself a flop in the 'Gaga Is Over' promo video. I mean, now that she's actually being called one, she doesn't like it. Lol.. sis

Edited by SXXXDREAMS

What is she doing?Β  She's not acting like a musician like she wants to be.Β 

Β 

Katy is having amazing success putting out singles, so is Miley and many others.

Β 

gaga stop this drama! and start your music, our music, START ARTPOP.

Β 

what are you doing? :cry:

She's gotta cut this Mother Theresa vibe and just full on drag people. For the love of God. Lol.

Β 

Didn't she call herself a flop in the 'Gaga Is Over' promo video. I mean, now that she's actually being called one, she doesn't like it. Lol.. sis

Valid point, a good suggestion would be to take those comments and use it as fuel to make something brilliant

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Valid point, a good suggestion would be to take those comments and use it as fuel to make something brilliant

Β 

Yep.. I liked the idea behind the "Gaga is Over" video, but I wish she would have utilized it more than she did.Β 

J e s s e

Whatever, just because she dislikes doesn't mean I have to aswell :megaflop:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia