Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Littlemonsters.com Discussion

Nick

Featured Posts

Batwings

I'm slightly inclined to agree. People bandy that word around way too much to the point that the definition has become ambiguous.

Though when I first clicked on the thread, I thought it would be about Gaga dragging someone who is a flop.  :derpga:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• HausOfMark

• Allison M

• Hypocrateen

MarryTheSequins

OMG she doesnt do this for anyone else? shes clearly favouring him over other monsters and its getting effing annoying, just cause he has money and just spends it on following her everywhere, most of us have school/jobs

Although I agree that she gives Marc more attention sometimes, if you scroll down her page you'll see that she likes lots of fans selfies. :)

Guys, please don't drag Marc/other fan sites here. Let's keep it classy :)

"Flop" is annoying. I get it's part of Stan culture, but I've nixed it from my vocabulary.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

First thing I tough. :rip:

Marc ha impact :legend:

:derpga:

Guys, please don't drag Marc/other fan sites here. Let's keep it classy :)

"Flop" is annoying. I get it's part of Stan culture, but I've nixed it from my vocabulary.

We're not dragging him don't worry we're just noticing something in his pic. I think he looks cute anyway :ohwell:

oh, how brave of him  :roll:  And also, Gaga needs to stop with this whole "we are one another" or "we belong together" or w/e it is. Like...I get that she's trying to preach love, acceptance, etc, but no...we're not all the same person. Lol.

TimisaMonster

Gaga is being so weird with all of these comments...:later:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Although I agree that she gives Marc more attention sometimes, if you scroll down her page you'll see that she likes lots of fans selfies. :)

but she makes such large comments very few times, i believe (?), theyre are THAOUSANDS of monsters on there that have never meet her and may never meet her but are just as big of fans, a comment like that from gaga would have meant the world to them, yet she chooses to comment on marcmonsters photos even tho hes met her like 5 times and seen her performe like 50 times, some fans on there cant even afford tickets to see her shows, sorry but it just annoys me 

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Not true at all. She has responded to others who are positive or are having problems in RL. She just gave attention to a lyric video a fan did. You see the negative, if that's all you are wanting to see or all you are focusing on.

I wasnt really being entirely serious. But She is responding to a lot more more negativity lately which is kind of unusual for her.