💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Littlemonsters.com Discussion

Nick

Featured Posts

:eww: Fierceness  :pukey:  what a stupid word.

No need to be rude  :fail:

I don't really think there is an excuse for the video to not be out at this point.

Either Gaga is unhappy with it and doesn't want it put out in the world or someone else is barring it's release.

I'm a little turned off by how Gaga handled this situation - she made herself seem weak and vulnerable and her relationship with the fans seems increasingly unhealthy. Also all these muddled posts and vague tweets are just confusing even to a hardcore fan let alone a casual one.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FIERCENESS?

that's exactly the way I feel ...  :rip:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• HausOfMark

• Allison M

• Hypocrateen

I don't really think there is an excuse for the video to not be out at this point.

Either Gaga is unhappy with it and doesn't want it put out in the world or someone else is barring it's release.

I'm a little turned off by how Gaga handled this situation - she made herself seem weak and vulnerable and her relationship with the fans seems increasingly unhealthy. Also all these muddled posts and vague tweets are just confusing even to a hardcore fan let alone a casual one.

Absolutely agree with you, this is exactly my thought on the situation. :applause: :applause:

I would have prefered that Gaga didn't say anything about it... I think that she had made her mistakes too in this era, it's not always fault of other people.

"The next few months of ARTPOP will truly be its beginning." *Sigh* :dies:

I understand she's human and has feelings, but I wish she would stop with these pleas for forgiveness and begging us to wait on her, because other people (blaming someone else instead...) "betrayed her". All of this should never be revealed, it makes her look pathetic and confirms the situation is totally out of her control. Do your thing to please yourself first and foremost Gaga, not your thirsty-ass fans.

I am agree with you, you're totally right in this point.

Woolfsmck

Up in Smoke .... constant drinking ... x 

It dilusional to think that regular use of d--gs doesn't do harm

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

this is exactly how I feel

she used to be so strong and fearless and fierce and didn't give rat's **** about what people think back in 2010

now with all this **** she is doing lately she looks weak and pathetic, blaming others for HER mistakes, I used to believe that gaga was never going to have a breakdown but she honestly can not ignore criticism and she is also not able to handle the fame, ironically

Up in Smoke .... constant drinking ... x 

It dilusional to think that regular use of d--gs doesn't do harm

I also agree with this

Edited by hans94
My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

GlitterMonsterbtw

atp she needs to just release the video even if she hates it so we can finally see it & start working on the Venus video & move on

its Gaga tho so nothing is ever that simple :manicure:

but in my mind i feel like if she really doenst want this video released then there is most likely a good reason for it

Edited by GlitterMonsterbtw

atp she needs to just release the video even if she hates it so we can finally see it & start working on the Venus video & move on

its Gaga tho so nothing is ever that simple :manicure:

but in my mind i feel like if she really doenst want this video released then there is most likely a good reason for it

Cuz it would be TEOG 2.0 :MANiCURE:

Edited by SevaGaGa

GlitterMonsterbtw

I agree... But let's get real it's definitely not Bad Romance or Telephone status

very true

BR & Telephone are untouchable tbh

so is Paparazzi

GlitterMonsterbtw

Paparazzi BR Telephone BTW Judas Applause- her best videos

ia except i would add MTN cos thats one of my very favorites

this is exactly how I feel

she used to be so strong and fearless and fierce and didn't give rat's **** about what people think back in 2010

now with all this **** she is doing lately she looks weak and pathetic, blaming others for HER mistakes, I used to believe that gaga was never going to have a breakdown but she honestly can not ignore criticism and she is also not able to handle the fame, ironically

I also agree with this

How are you so sure that these are all entirely her mistakes? (and even if they are, she has apologized for the situation anyway... Just throwing that out there)

How do you know there isn't any truth to what she is saying?

Most importantly, what makes you imply that there's anything shameful about having a breakdown (which, this isn't one..)

Edited by Cellie

Woolfsmck

How are you so sure that these are all entirely her mistakes? (and even if they are, she has apologized for the situation anyway... Just throwing that out there)

How do you know there isn't any truth to what she is saying?

Most importantly, what makes you imply that there's anything shameful about having a breakdown (which, this isn't one..)

I think her tour schedule was packed too heavy and contributed to her hip injury ... that type if injury usually happens to pro athletes who are constant physical demand.  

The tour schedule was set up by her manager I believe.   And......  the financial goals were the primary factor.   

By contributing factor, I mean that Gaga not resting properly when she had the opportunity, and regular drinking, smoking, ect. will also slow her body's ability to recover. 

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

retrosexual123

To be honest guys I think we should forget about this video and just move on... I doubt its coming now... 

Probably it just got cancelled...

P.S Gaga, leave them d--gs alone! Please!