Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Littlemonsters.com Discussion

Nick

Featured Posts

HausOfMark

Yeah, such dumb asses. Where the **** do likes even get you?

There's fake pictures. Fake pictures everywhere.

"This is myyyyy body revolution", *inserts picture of hot guy from Tumblr* - yet it's a picture of a white guy and you're location is dubai? Who the **** you foolin? And I don't wanna hear you moved to Dubai from a different location. I mean some of them can't even lie about it. You have gullible ass horny people in the comments going "omg I want you in my bed/ do me!" and then the 'hot guy' is like "thanks, omg thanksss I work hard, thaaaanks" and then you look at they're other photos and theres a completely different guy they posted months ago. But thats not also the problem, its the horny lonesome fools who upvote it thinking if they upvote the picture maybe the guy will talk to them on chat. GTFO. Girls, start posting pictures of yourself, and lets see if they get upvoted. I wanna see them up voted. Because at the minute some of the gays (and yes, the gays because you can see who upvotes the pictures) are up voting unnecessary **** like its the first time they've seen a shirtless guy.

Also, to add. I posted a Picture of my girlfriend and I and we got 3 likes but another picture that was "new" got like 1000 likes by the next day

-Mark

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• HausOfMark

• Allison M

• Doogi

Also, to add. I posted a Picture of my girlfriend and I and we got 3 likes but another picture that was "new" got like 1000 likes by the next day

Sad. I wonder if the people that do all that see us talking about them on here. Surely they must.

I mean go on there now and you'll see a shirtless guy, which apparently isn't him by the look of the comments people are posting, and his dick is clearly visible. I get it, people are insecure, but does posting that really make you feel better? Knowing that's not a picture of yourself getting liked? People saw Body Revolution as a gateway to get likes and abused the actual purpose. Losersss

HausOfMark

Sad. I wonder if the people that do all that see us talking about them on here. Surely they must.

I mean go on there now and you'll see a shirtless guy, which apparently isn't him by the look of the comments people are posting, and his dick is clearly visible. I get it, people are insecure, but does posting that really make you feel better? Knowing that's not a picture of yourself getting liked? People saw Body Revolution as a gateway to get likes and abused the actual purpose. Losersss

exactly! Its because gaga does provocative photoshoots so its ok for other people to do that. 

-Mark

Zilla

Body Revolution has been ruined. Not saying every post isn't one, but what was said above people are just posting tumblr things and it deters the original purpose.

I posted 2 things recently, including an ARTPOP mask makeup look and they got overlooked, yet some guy who isn't even the one in the pic gets thousands idgi

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Body Revolution has been ruined. Not saying every post isn't one, but what was said above people are just posting tumblr things and it deters the original purpose.

I posted 2 things recently, including an ARTPOP mask makeup look and they got overlooked, yet some guy who isn't even the one in the pic gets thousands idgi

It is quite upsetting. People put effort into something they post and get nothing from it. Then the only effort others do is looking for the cutest person they can find to post and put the most embarrassing title "Guys its me!"   -__-

RAMROD

They need access for gay **** sites tbh and not lm.com

the purpose of the fansite is confusing though.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ sausage so good! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

HausOfMark

i got like 5 likes for this 562665659.png

but a person has like 500 likes right now and we were right next to each other when i posted this. lmao

-Mark

Bellatrix

i got like 5 likes for this 562665659.png

but a person has like 500 likes right now and we were right next to each other when i posted this. lmao

That sucks.

Is it possible that littlemonsters.com is on its way to an end? 

HausOfMark

That sucks.

Is it possible that littlemonsters.com is on its way to an end? 

IDK i dont think so but they should tighten up restrictions on it and get some mods

-Mark

Bellatrix

IDK i dont think so but they should tighten up restrictions on it and get some mods

Yeah, that's very necessary. But if nothing changes it feels like more and more would get tired of LM like many of us here did.

oh god.. here comes the photos on littlemonsters.com

Have you seeen them?! Ugh wtff. Its trampy tbh. And they're giving excuses like "I dont give a ****", "I love my body" .

HoRn0tS.jpg?1

Edited by DIMITRIS

Bellatrix

Yeah that me, its all me, i promise, its me, thanks. Add me as friend. :messga:

Wow, you look good!

Wow, you look good!

I was joking :laughga:

But him being my avatar isn't even relevant to the subject. He's hot but not relevant