• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• HausOfMark

• Allison M

• Hypocrateen

SEANGT

What? I don't get it

.....it's a post on lm.com. I thought that was obvious? Or do you just not understand the actual post? Because that's the point. It makes noooo ****ing sense. 

Mechicabota

can...can I just.....

70571808_700.jpg

Asks people to be original.

Uses Comic Sans. :laughga:

Edited by Mechicabota

Doogi

.....it's a post on lm.com. I thought that was obvious? Or do you just not understand the actual post? Because that's the point. It makes noooo ****ing sense.

Yeah I didn't understand the actual post... But I guess that's the point now that I know lol

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Made sense to me -- a lot of people on LM take other people's art and post it as their own, just to get likes. "Be Original With you ARTS" is presumably just to say, don't do that.

Why they wrote it on a pink rectangle, I don't know. As to why it's an image at all -- text posts tend to go nowhere on LM, so even when people have a textual message to deliver, they often put an image with it.

Edited by Nemo

What? I don't get it

I didnt get it at first but then I looked at the comments.. apparently, its about not stealing other peoples artwork. lol, how could others understand it?  

Michelle

I don't understand how anyone can not get what it was saying :laughga: no offense, it's pretty obvious.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

monster83

Made sense to me -- a lot of people on LM take other people's art and post it as their own, just to get likes. "Be Original With you ARTS" is presumably just to say, don't do that.

Why they wrote it on a pink rectangle, I don't know. As to why it's an image at all -- text posts tend to go nowhere on LM, so even when people have a textual message to deliver, they often put an image with it.

This is so true. I thought the play on the Comic Sans font was just a nice touch to a very obvious message. I have had art re-posted by others across the internet without them crediting. Maybe that's just what they mean.

DiscoHeavenGaga

Ok, so u all know about https://littlemonsters.com/
I wanted to join since January, but they don't let me to do it! I entered all information they wanted and they don't give me a message I have got the activation mail! I checked my mail then, and nothing there. I tried AGAIN AND AGAIN, AGAIN, AGAIN, AGAIN..... And always nothing!

Why is that happening? Did that happen to u?

PLEASE HELP!!

littlemonsters-screenshot.jpg

RAMROD

By email do you mean you have u tried to look your spam/bulk folder?? Or just the inbox??

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Mariann

Maybe you should change your e-mail address. I have had this kind of problems when I used some not so well-known e-mail providers. 

DiscoHeavenGaga

Oh, make sure you have spelt everything correctly, and use a real E-Mail address :) It should work :(

I tried like 20 times and always adding the same e-mail.

By email do you mean you have u tried to look your spam/bulk folder?? Or just the inbox??

I looked - nothing.

Maybe you should change your e-mail address. I have had this kind of problems when I used some not so well-known e-mail providers. 

I used gmail (Google's mail).

I'll try again right now, and thanks everyone for trying to help! :D

DiscoHeavenGaga

I tried like 20 times and always adding the same e-mail.

I looked - nothing.

I used gmail (Google's mail).

I'll try again right now, and thanks everyone for trying to help! :D

NOTHING! It's everything the same! :(