• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• HausOfMark

• Allison M

• Hypocrateen

StevenNYMonster

I can only think Troy. Maybe she felt that Troy wasn't in her best interest anymore, but didn't want to acknowledge it. And then finally decided to fire him after talking with someone. I think she will do fine as long as Vincent, who seems to genuinely care and love her, is guiding her.  

Edited by StevenNYMonster

SEANGT

Different people handle criticism differently. You can't just learn to accept criticism overnight.

playing devil's advocate since I'm always on Gaga's side and a delusional stan...but maybe Chic is in great disagreement because *yes* people handle criticism differently, and Gaga isn't taking that into account. She's denouncing all criticism in her community and wants everyone to only say good things to everyone, when maybe a little constructive criticism would help some people. 

Also I still kind of don't think Gaga even said this even though it sounds like her. I just can't find it anywhere. 

Edited by SEANGT

GagaSlayedYou

Good thing she is talking about it with us! :clap: 

I need her to be there and clarify when the mess in the fanbase is a consecuence of the lack (of the information).

GypsyPrince

playing devil's advocate since I'm always on Gaga's side and a delusional stan...but maybe Chic is in great disagreement because *yes* people handle criticism differently, and Gaga isn't taking that into account. She's denouncing all criticism in her community and wants everyone to only say good things to everyone, when maybe a little constructive criticism would help some people. 

Also I still kind of don't think Gaga even said this even though it sounds like her. I just can't find it anywhere. 

My guess is that the reason she said "actors and singers need critics to grow" is not healthy is because she knows many people will hide under the pretence of giving "constructive" criticism to just post bashful and mindless remarks. Honestly, tell me how many of the negativity you see here are remotely constructive?

This whole denouncing of criticism in her community may not be the wisest choice, but it's the most humane. Y'all forget that she, like any one of us, is human. The truth is, 90% of you will have snapped a long time ago if you were in her shoes.

Y'all act like you know everything just because you've handled criticism well in the past, and you expect her to do the same. Well guess what? The amount of criticism she gets on a daily basis is more than you ever will in your entire life. There's only so much criticism you can handle, until which, you reach a breaking point.

P.S: This isn't targeted at you, it's for the general public and basically anyone who thinks otherwise.  :hug:

Sesshomaru

well in BTW era she never spoke this way or even opened up about her problems until mid to late 2012, so Gaga now opening up about her current problems makes me think she's a bit weak now... :shrug:

If you think opening up is weak, then thanks for enforcing the ideals of the patriarchy we live in.

SOURCE please  ;)  .. i can not find it on her lilmon page

It was a comment on a post that I think is now deleted (taking all the comments with it) -- probably by the original poster, after seeing Gaga's response. I saw it while it was up and can attest that it was real.

She was responding to that specific post, BTW -- "your comments" doesn't mean all of us, just that guy.

Edited by Nemo

Stefani328

My guess is that the reason she said "actors and singers need critics to grow" is not healthy is because she knows many people will hide under the pretence of giving "constructive" criticism to just post bashful and mindless remarks. Honestly, tell me how many of the negativity you see here are remotely constructive?

This whole denouncing of criticism in her community may not be the wisest choice, but it's the most humane. Y'all forget that she, like any one of us, is human. The truth is, 90% of you will have snapped a long time ago if you were in her shoes.

Y'all act like you know everything just because you've handled criticism well in the past, and you expect her to do the same. Well guess what? The amount of criticism she gets on a daily basis is more than you ever will in your entire life. There's only so much criticism you can handle, until which, you reach a breaking point.

P.S: This isn't targeted at you, it's for the general public and basically anyone who thinks otherwise.  :hug:

Very good points. Especially,

Y'all act like you know everything just because you've handled criticism well in the past, and you expect her to do the same. Well guess what? The amount of criticism she gets on a daily basis is more than you ever will in your entire life. There's only so much criticism you can handle, until which, you reach a breaking point 

SwagLikeLG

I don't know why she keeps even addressing this issue because no matter how many times she says it some people still aren't going to get it and aren't going to see rumors as what they are, false. But I do always like to watch her drag someone for spouting off nonsense.

And the last sentence killed me, she is too cute  :flutter:

lol @ the other thread where most ppl were saying she should dump interscope  :smh:

Just shows how little we truly know about what goes on behind the scenes tbh