💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Littlemonsters.com Discussion

Nick

Featured Posts

ryhanna

That rumour was hardly believable anyway. Like, $25 million? Yeah right. :toofunny:

I'm kind of glad that she addressed our comments and theories though. Sometimes things get a bit out of hand.

Edited by Batmans Hooker

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• HausOfMark

• Allison M

• Hypocrateen

Allison M

Holy **** guys.

If most of you would just shut the **** up tbh. You might think you're being funny, but it's not funny.

Now she's pissed.

Edited by Allison M

Why is everybody assuming she's turning to d--gs because she's expressing herself in an aggressive way people constantly talking negatively about Lady Gaga and she has the right to stand up for herself and she never ever said that she was done using d--gs the song dope is easily considered a metaphor and my eyes for her addiction you can use d--gs without being an addict JUST SAYING

I'm sorry but this entire thing has lost its meaning, it's like you splurged your words out fast, use commas please :awkney:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

I'm so worried for Gaga tbh :ohno: I'm also glad she cleared this up HERSELF. She needs to do this more often tbh before future rumours get out of hand.

I do however disagree on the 'critics' part. But I will support her no matter what :yes:

Chic, on 05 Jan 2014 - 00:28, said:

I'm sorry but I have to disagree with her there. People telling me my writing was **** gave me the drive to be better and be happier with my talents. If those people never openly hated my work when it was bad, I never would have known that it was bad and would never have improved as an artist or a person.

I 100% agree with you!

Gov Hooka

The problem is critics have attacked her so much you can see their influence in the public's mind that she's unoriginal, a copy cat, pretentious, a flop, she's over. She was and perhaps still is so big that critics have enormous power over her and they've dragged her down.

I don't know though. There are ignorant people like that who say that all the time, but very rarely now do you find an ignorant person who denies her musical talent and abilities (without going into the cesspools of the Internet obviously).

WakeUpFlawless

Ugh now she's just fueling the people who say she can't be criticized...this is only going to turn into more negativity. :/

ModernEcstasy

I'm glad that she has addressed this and hope that she is ok.

But my main worry is the music/ art. Can she not address the problems with the DWUW video?

Yup, just like Billboard also confirmed. (And everyone with common sense)

Glad she herself cleared it up too :)

Exactly. Not all articles written in the tabloids, or worse blogs, should be even regarded as half-truth.  :yes:

MonsterMum

"there is no truth to many of your comments, including the 25 million dollars deficit. These are rumors that are being repeated and spread. They are completely untrue.  

One could easily say "Actors and singers needs fans to grow," 

:golfclap:

Tell them sis, grow WITH her.

I don't know though. There are ignorant people like that who say that all the time, but very rarely now do you find an ignorant person who denies her musical talent and abilities (without going into the cesspools of the Internet obviously).

You'd be surprised. I know plenty of people in real life who stupidly think that. They just hear what the media says about her and that's it. Same reason why everyone loves beyonce now, why they loved Gaga a couple of years ago, and why everyone's loves Jennifer Lawrence. They've been praising the latter to high heavens that I'm afraid the poor girl will have to battle a storm if ever the media decides that it's time to drag her.

Just because she's more opened up to expressing what bothers her doesn't mean she's going to resort back to d--gs.  :flop:

This. :toofunny: 

I agree with most of what she said. Especially about the "needing fans to grow". I don't think she should generalize Twitter. Not everyone is hateful on Twitter. :( I just hope she isn't letting thenegativity get to her. We just need to be positive and shed the light on the positivity, not the negativity. 

FATCAT

Sorry but not allowing your fans to criticize your work? She can choose to ignore it but if her fans think something about her work isn't good they should be able to express themselves. Does she even know how ****ed up this sounds 

Did you even read what she said? Cuz you aren't getting any of it.

Purr more, hiss less.

XoXoJoanneGaga

The post she replied to wasn't even negative though, it was very calm and constructive. This is just reinforcing the idea that she can't take criticism