Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Littlemonsters.com Discussion

Nick

Featured Posts

She had already denounced that, although not specifically (someone posted it as part of a list, and she said "all lies", basically... I forget where this was).

read the pasage, there is more going on than just that rumor, I think she's losing herself amidst all the drama

Please stop. Please, please stop. You're not helping.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• HausOfMark

• Allison M

• Hypocrateen

Redstreak

Do people even realize what all would have to happen in order for her to make Interscope lose 25M?

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Disregard

she's talking about spreading positivity AND creativity. constructive criticism is always helpful. but she's saying because LM is a community, there's no need for bashing of other people.

I don't believe that she's able to make the distinction, honestly. Whether it's "constructive criticism" or not, she likely ignores all of it because she doesn't see anything wrong when it comes to her creativity.

artRaver

This is getting serious :( I really think she's going to go back to the d--gs.

Just because she's more opened up to expressing what bothers her doesn't mean she's going to resort back to d--gs.  :flop:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Interlude

This is not twitter. this is a community.

I feel like she shouldn't generalize websites, not all monsters on there are malicious. It's the main Gaga accounts that she focuses on but everyone I follow who are smaller accounts do nothing but support her and don't send anything nasty.

It's the same with GGD, yes it's been messy lately and we've been demanding but it's because we're completely in the dark about whats going on. We've expected a music video in December and it didn't happen. We were left to speculate by ourselves and thats why we were.

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Gov Hooka

STOP adressing the negativity and start spreading the positivity. JEEZ. 

I am in agreement with this. I don't know if Gaga shouldn't have given two looks at this and kept her head held high or addressed it and sent it straight to hell. I feel like acknowledging negativity allows it to grow rather than ignoring it. 

Also, her statement about the critics is right. Too many times "critics" are "hypo-critics"-self absorbed assholes who think their opinion should mean something-and I feel like in today's society it's reached a breaking point. I am in full support that the artist should just do whatever the hell they want and only worry about tiny amounts of criticism.

She had already denounced that, although not specifically (someone posted it as part of a list, and she said "all lies", basically... I forget where this was).Please stop. Please, please stop. You're not helping.

:awkney: step in her shoes for a day, trying to make the fans happy, amidst their meltdowns, struggling to ignore hordes of negative press daily, disputes with the label which are evident, and a manager to hire, try and tell me you wouldn't lose yourself, you'd have to be a tough, tough cookie

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Prettiestboy

Why is everybody assuming she's turning to d--gs because she's expressing herself in an aggressive way people constantly talking negatively about Lady Gaga and she has the right to stand up for herself and she never ever said that she was done using d--gs the song dope is easily considered a metaphor and my eyes for her addiction you can use d--gs without being an addict JUST SAYING

Brown Eyes

Sorry but not allowing your fans to criticize your work? She can choose to ignore it but if her fans think something about her work isn't good they should be able to express themselves. Does she even know how ****ed up this sounds