💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Littlemonsters.com Discussion

Nick

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

What makes her rant even more :awkney: is that this is the first time I'm hearing about this rumor... :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• HausOfMark

• Allison M

• Hypocrateen

GrandchildDavid

read the pasage, there is more going on than just that rumor, I think she's losing herself amidst all the drama

I think you might be reading a bit too much into it. :hug: She's going to be fine.

LetsGetHigh

Don't think that she's that weak...

well in BTW era she never spoke this way or even opened up about her problems until mid to late 2012, so Gaga now opening up about her current problems makes me think she's a bit weak now... :shrug:

FATCAT

I'm sorry but I have to disagree with her there. People telling me my writing was **** gave me the drive to be better and be happier with my talents. If those people never openly hated my work when it was bad, I never would have known that it was bad and would never have improved as an artist or a person.

I don't think she's saying critics are bad, she's saying they make bad impressions on fans...

Purr more, hiss less.

EGOT2027

I'm sorry, but what rumor? Is it the rumor that Interscope lost $25 million from ARTPOP?

Edited by iWontBeTonight

I'm sorry but I have to disagree with her there. People telling me my writing was **** gave me the drive to be better and be happier with my talents. If those people never openly hated my work when it was bad, I never would have known that it was bad and would never have improved as an artist or a person.

The problem is critics have attacked her so much you can see their influence in the public's mind that she's unoriginal, a copy cat, pretentious, a flop, she's over. She was and perhaps still is so big that critics have enormous power over her and they've dragged her down.

Princess Die

read the pasage, there is more going on than just that rumor, I think she's losing herself amidst all the drama

I read it. I'm literally telling people to shut up. Words do damage.

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Gagaloo911

I think this is a good example to show that even though she may be a huge famous pop star, she is just like all of us. Goes through struggles and downs and has to endure. What we all have to do

And it's difficult. When one has to endure and keep on fighting you get to a point where you have had enough and must address and deal with what's getting at you and making you hurt

Just cause Gaga seems like this other-worldly, non-human entity doesn't make it so and doesn't mean she doesn't feel the same feeling we do. It's obvious she gets depressed at time, most of us do.

She has the right to say how she feels and address what she wants

Michelle

:applause:  Hell yeah.I love that she replied to that person... Everyone should speak up about stuff that is untrue or they feel they need to be vocal about.

Edited by Glamaphonica
Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Ok seems like she didn't mean it like that

Edited by Liisbet

I don't think she's saying critics are bad, she's saying they make bad impressions on fans...

But she said "'actors and singers need critics to grow' is something you've made up"

In reality, all artists need to be criticized to grow. I wouldn't have grown if people didn't blatantly tell me my work sucked.