Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Littlemonsters.com Discussion

Nick

Featured Posts

SpadesToStart

No-one hacked or impersonated her, it's a **** Photoshop job. I updated the OP

hack or no, it still looks just like Gaga's profile and is misleading people into thinking she said that.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• HausOfMark

• Allison M

• Hypocrateen

J e s s e

She sounds pissed.

tumblr_n02rtyExYJ1st0njzo1_250.gif

Good for you Gags, clock them posers. 

:sharon:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

I get she's upset but people have been faking her tweets and stuff for years....

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

She's probably annoyed by the amount of her impersonators on site

Stupid things like this happen

:teehee:

463794403.png

Edited by PHARAOH

Haha, it another year where Katy won no Grammys! Shows she may have hit songs but they aren't award worthy.....gaga on the other hand!

Cut it out Gaga! That freedom of speech! No one is being threatened its just bent pointed out that Katy went another year without a Grammy!

Focus on yourself and ARTPOP Gaga! not what some basic fan said ONLINE...INTERNET....WEB...DOESN'T MATTER......

My head it literally hurting over this ARTPOP Delay and mess! I want to a fan for a present artist! I love gaga but I didn't wait two years for this ridiculousness. Tea spilt!

Interlude

I'm sure she'll come to dislike lm.com too :manicure:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

She's tired of all the fake Gaga accounts on LM.com. Like I said in another thread, the people who run her site need to figure out a way that prevents users from using the same username that she uses.

The post is a photoshop job, and posts like that can't really be stopped without strict moderation of the site, which isn't possible with the size of the site and the number of users. Unfortunately, unwanted posts will always be there and the best solution is simply to ignore them and not give them unnessessary attention, though for some reason Gaga has decided to give this fan the light of day and therefore created this unneeded drama. :/

Edited by SLAVE

That doesn't have anything to do with it being a joke, it's because it's fake, as she said. Impersonating someone has been against the rules there for a long time. Creating a fake post in someone else's name is impersonating them.

You guys don't get it. She just doesn't want words she didn't say to be put in her mouth, that's all. I don't know if you've noticed, but there are an awful lot of fake Gaga accounts on LM.com.

Laceface

I don't think what she said is out of place. I found it disrespectful for a fan to be clearly putting words into her mouth. And the fact that some people actually believe she said it was probably a good reason for her to clear it up.

TRUTH