• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• HausOfMark

• Allison M

• Hypocrateen

I don't think she's offended by the joke, but with the fact that it's from a fake account that looks like the real thing.

Stefani328

It wasn't funny, it was very corny.. I don't think she would have cared if someone just made that comment, instead of having a fake account and acting like it's her.

Edited by Stefani328

impersonating as her could get really messy, especially with her impressionable fans.

It wasn't exactly impersonation though, just a bad photoshop job

Dean Winchester

I don't think it's the content, just more of the fact that probably she's getting tired of people pretending they are her :sweat:

THIS....she's commenting on the fact that they were trolling and how that's unacceptable on that site.  She probably didn't want fans who saw that post to get tricked and think that it was true.  She didnt even comment on the actual joke.  Im pretty sure if the person didn't try to make it seem like she posted that, she wouldnt have taken offense to it.  

I don't see the problem. Fake profiles SHOULD be deleted. It would be rude not to. How would people feel if it were a fake profile of them? I thought this was basic site management. People that pretend to be Gaga here get banned, and the same can be said for practically every other form of social media. 

We're all Stronger Together!

I don't think what she said is out of place. I found it disrespectful for a fan to be clearly putting words into her mouth. And the fact that some people actually believe she said it was probably a good reason for her to clear it up.

elijahfan

DictatorGa :derpga:

But seriously, I don't really blame her for this. I'm sure some moron would have picked it up as real and write 10 articles on Examiner within the hour.

6it3ntAB.jpeg

THAT'S THE THING

codymonster

Read the OP, it's not someone pretending to be Gaga :)

Irregardless, it gives the APPEARANCE that she did post that, so it would be annoying. People putting words in her mouth.

Queen Gloria

How about she stops telling monsters what to do and starts performing and releasing things again  :manicure:

J e s s e

I bet her and I would agree that we're getting sick of the fact that everyone thinks all she does with taylor is have s-x :fail:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

I don't think what she said is out of place. I found it disrespectful for a fan to be clearly putting words into her mouth. And the fact that some people actually believe she said it was probably a good reason for her to clear it up.

Agree.

FreePalestine

Redstreak
It wasn't exactly impersonation though, just a bad photoshop job
I don't know, from what I've heard people have been making accounts to look like hers. :shrug:
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~