💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Littlemonsters.com Discussion

Nick

Featured Posts

It's her own site, that's like saying

Can Admin please stop acting like he runs this site :deadbanana: just saying

i was talking about how she does it on twitter too, somebodys username is none of her business and she was just embarrassing herself :/

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• HausOfMark

• Allison M

• Hypocrateen

artpopmess

Why? So people can continue to make this fanbase look like a bunch of ignorant little ****s? Not here for that. :later:

No one said anything bad about katy. We are just stating the facts. 

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

TimisaMonster

I feel so bad for katy, she deserves one so much... next time when gaga and katy should be in the same category for a grammy, i don't care if katy or gaga gets it, both of them deserve them by now...

Winning a Grammy isn't about how long you've been in the industry without one...it's about the quality of the music...If Gaga and Katy started out the same time, but Gaga has 5 Grammy's and Katy doesn't...don't you think that says something? Not throwing shade, but there's a reason for everything and if she wants one...she'll need to work much harder for it...Katy and Gaga can't be compared to a lot of things musically :oops:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

SEVDALIZA

People can state facts without being little pricks that make fun of everything. /discussion

operating from another world

TheOriginalOne

In a form of mockery...

Therefore they are saying something had about Katy.

artpopmess

People can state facts without being little pricks that make fun of everything. /discussion

the guy on lm didn't make fun of anything. he just said "katy perry with her grammys". maybe he was serious and not sarcastic as gaga interpreted it 

PoshLife

Winning a Grammy isn't about how long you've been in the industry without one...it's about the quality of the music...If Gaga and Katy started out the same time, but Gaga has 5 Grammy's and Katy doesn't...don't you think that says something? Not throwing shade, but there's a reason for everything and if she wants one...she'll need to work much harder for it...Katy and Gaga can't be compared to a lot of things musically :oops:

Beautifully stated!

Agreed. I never understand this kind of jokes. If this is so funny, then why don't we laugh over those that have been made about Gaga?

artpopmess

Standy by gaga thats fine. Just imagine what the katycats would say to us if katy had won something 

SEVDALIZA

the guy on lm didn't make fun of anything. he just said "katy perry with her grammys". maybe he was serious and not sarcastic as gaga interpreted it 

Anyone with enough maturity can understand the intentions that post held.

operating from another world