💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ariana Grande is a legend

sipthistea

Featured Posts

sipthistea

More than an opinion, it's a fact. Ariana is the best teen pop star of all time. She was able to do the unthinkable: Sha has had many #1 from the same album, has a lot of streams and is iconic in every sense.

So that's on that. thanks and next. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ferretti

I hope this is a meme I'm not in on. Cause otherwise you need to slow down and give her another 20 years.

giphy.gif

disco stick tester, inquire within

shame

I absolutely have to agree! And Ava Max is the female MJ of our generation!!!!

angels forever, forever angels

sipthistea
1 minute ago, TheShameMonster said:

I absolutely have to agree! And Ava Max is the female MJ of our generation!!!!

Truth. She reached in 1 year what Gaga did in 10 

Stream So I Am on spotify :vegas:

moonsago

Ya’ll would call Ariana a legend quicker then Gaga. This album is succesful right now but the songs are so forgettable, nobody will sing them in 20 years, they blend into the trap mess that’s happening today, she needs to bring something new to the industry to be called a music legend, sorry :trollga:

P.s and I do lover her and her music overall so this is not hate, it’s just some of ya’ll have some ridiculous things to say sometimes 

sipthistea
Just now, moonsago said:

Ya’ll would call Ariana a legend quicker then Gaga. This album is succesful right now but the songs are so forgettable, nobody will sing them in 20 years, they blend into the trap mess that’s happening today, she needs to bring something new to the industry to be called a music legend, a ponytail ain’t enough :trollga:

P.s and I do lover her and her music overall so this is not hate, it’s just some of ya’ll have some ridiculous things to say sometimes 

Lies.

Those bops will surpass the test of time. I can imagine my sons and daughters singing No Tears Left To Cry at their wedding. Or my little granchildren twerking to 7 rings while graduating from the juvenile detention center. 

KatieJudasGaga4
1 hour ago, sipthistea said:

a troll thread

shame
5 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

I dare say Ava is even superior to legend Ariana. I mean, she has the voice of Whitney, Mariah AND Aretha within her :giveup:

angels forever, forever angels

Archived