šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga tweets: "Pregnant with #LG6"

GagaXCollection

Featured Posts

Cerny
14 minutes ago, Miracle said:

it's been a long since they haven't teased anything so this came as a massive surpriseĀ 

Ā 

TheĀ only reason they put their teasing on holdĀ for a moment was because of Awards season.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SwissMonster
2 minutes ago, Twitter said:

WIG OFF THE DEEP ENDĀ default_cry0.gif

WATCH AS SHE DIVES INĀ default_cry0.gif

SwissMonsterĀ®ļø - Creating controversy since 1999

Lady Adga
1 minute ago, Anisko said:

I don't have twitter .. What's happening?Ā 

Ā 

Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, SwissMonster said:

WATCH AS SHE DIVES INĀ default_cry0.gif

IM ABOUT TO MEET THE GROUNDĀ default_cry0.gif

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ

AshIey

I think this is a sign theyā€™re actually working on the album right now, not that itā€™s close to being done lol.Ā :cryga:

ARTPOPSTER

Thank you to whoever combined the threads. I did not feel like reading them all.Ā :gaycat:

zakariah

this is the most 2013Gaga she's ever been since like 2013 :diane:Ā :giveup:

fede ARTPOP

:cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga:

šŸ–¤ C H R O M A T I C A šŸ–¤

Archived