sooo...we have

BloodPop

BoyzNoize

Skrillex

SOPHIE

Justin Tranter

who else?

Wait wait,Β  skrillex!?!Β  Receipts please?Β 

πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•

Zander

I can’t believe she’s giving birth to Bradley and Carinos baby AND LG6. The talent.Β 

Shipper
Just now, Zander said:

I can’t believe she’s giving birth to Bradley and Carinos baby AND LG6. The talent.Β 

Must be a new season of AHS!Β 

:ladyhaha:

πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•

monsterdino
1 minute ago, Shipper said:

Wait wait,Β  skrillex!?!Β  Receipts please?Β 

gagawhoami tweeted about it (he's reliable)

boyznoize is currently with him (check his insta story, and he posted that hes with him AFTER gagawhoami tweeted about it)

freakumdress

omfg this bitch is actually coming outΒ :madge:Β i won't let myself believe the rihanna collab just yet bcs that would be too good to be true

This all reminds me, wasn't there a hashtag months ago with people asking for a Rihanna x Gaga collab?

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakrβ €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Lottie Winters

Is this real life? She wouldn’t just tease us right guys? She knows how we get...

doppelganger

Didn’t lobstereye meet Bobby recently? I say three months to plan and roll out the visuals for the video, photoshoots, single/album cover.Β 

tenor.gif

...Δ±llΔ±llΔ± c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m Δ±llΔ±llΔ±...

Archived