Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Was LaToya Jackson right about Michael?

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Kimmo

If you watch the whole thing you can see how furious she is because she can’t stan the fact that little kids were staying with Michael in his room for a week or so, one would leave and the other one will be next. Then her mom is the one that gets upset because she finds out about the Big checks that Michael is writing to the kid’s parents.

Now the reason why she spoke out at the time is because she was an abuse victim, by her father allegedly and she also knew exactly how Michael was behind closed doors since she spent more time with him then the rest of the siblings, she was upset about the position that Jordy(Jordan Chandler) was put in by his parents and Michael. Look how upset she is at the fact that her mom didn’t do anything for the little kids after she “found out” about Michael and the way she would call him a “fa**ot” 

Her attitude is on point, “they also said that I was doing it for the money, when you do a press conference, do you do that for the money?... I think is time to speak up and save innocent children”

Here she expresses how Michael didn’t stand women and he didn’t like them “that way” but the relationship was made up just to patch the allegations of the little kid, in her eyes he was a pedophile, this girl was trying to save the little kids lives and nobody was listening but calling her crazy.  

Hottie Detector

geusst1235

She was being abused by her husband who was controlling her every move and telling her what to say.She said that even what she was saying about MJ was caused by him as well.

Kimmo
8 minutes ago, Flopplause said:

No:

She has me fascinated, Wade and her change stories like they change underwear :saladga:

Hottie Detector

Chromatislaps
8 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

She has me fascinated, Wade and her change stories like they change underwear :saladga:

hence why this entire thing is fishy as hell, it's inconsistent as hell :saladga: 

Matangi
16 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Wade finally publically came forward about abuse that has been physically and psychologically disturbing him since he was seven years old. Please kindly stfu

Catnikko
30 minutes ago, HangWang said:

She was being abused by her husband who was controlling her every move and telling her what to say.She said that even what she was saying about MJ was caused by him as well.

they could of told her to bring what she said into that, still seems fishy, why would her husband come up with that to make her say it?

7 minutes ago, Flopplause said:

hence why this entire thing is fishy as hell, it's inconsistent as hell :saladga: 

this

Actual patient

Catnikko
1 minute ago, Matangi said:

Wade finally publically came forward about abuse that has been physically and psychologically disturbing him since he was seven years old. Please kindly stfu

that's an unnecessarily rude response to a post that wasn't even disrespectful .. :awkney: kindly take your own advice

Actual patient

Matangi
Just now, Unbeweavable said:

that's an unnecessarily rude response to a post that wasn't even disrespectful .. :awkney: kindly take your own advice

nah, the post was disrespectful. he isn't "changing his story like he changes underwear," he found the strength to come forward after decades.

Catnikko

nah, the post was disrespectful. he isn't "changing his story like he changes underwear," he found the strength to come forward after decades.

ok so he did change his story? Someone not understanding the backstory of maybe why that is expressing their confusion is not a reason to tell them to shut the **** up? :saladga: 

You could've just explained why 

Actual patient

Matangi
Just now, Unbeweavable said:

ok so he did change his story? Someone not understanding the backstory of maybe why that is expressing their confusion is not a reason to tell them to shut the **** up? :saladga: 

You could've just explained why 

girl, no one expressed "confusion," it was an assumption.

Kimmo
20 minutes ago, Matangi said:

Please kindly stfu

Excuse me??? Did I ever said he was lying? 

You’re by far the rudest, I can’t belive you try to make a point by ending it in such tasteless way 

Hottie Detector

Matangi
1 minute ago, Kimmo said:

tasteless

40 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Wade and her change stories like they change underwear

Kimmo

Wade’s timeline doesn’t add up because he always changes everything. What is that you’re not understanding?

now James story I belive the most, once again I’m not saying Wade is lying but he always CHANGES THE STORY 

bye

Hottie Detector

Archived